ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally was at GolfTec yesterday for a fitting and was probably the best one I’ve ever done.
I was introduced to their physical evaluation which uses something like 72 data points to understand how you swing and deliver the club. They use the physical evaluation as a basis for lessons and instruction to help you be as efficient and effective as possible to improve.
The fitting was more comprehensive than I’ve ever had previously, they answered all my questions and even allowed me to do a comparison of balls with current driver vs winning ‘fitting’ driver

Really great experience and I’m sure this THP Experience will kill it!

Good luck to those that enter.

Entry sent. This one checks a lot of boxes for me. GrayBull looks awesome, I’ve never flown, never been to CO, never had a legit lesson, never played a super exclusive course. I’m sure there’s more I could think of.

Oh my goodness!
I love love the thought behind this one. The itinerary including the pre-tournament tune up?
Beyond awesome

I got the dates cleared, but the nearest GolfTEC to me is about 35 minutes form my office and about 55 minutes from my home, without traffic. I have a decision to make, because this sounds like an incredible opportunity.

Incredible experience. Just amazing

Definitely gotta sign up for this one!

Great experience! Good luck to those that enter. I have heard some great things about GolfTec lately. I went there for a fitting once and they were excellent, but the lesson/practice packages they have sound even better

Man look at that itinerary. Unreal.

This one's going to be special!!

My entry is in! This is going to be spectacular for the lucky few.

Too good to pass up. I had to put my name in the hopper. Good luck everyone!

@JB You keep upping the Game here, Thanks.

Amazing opportunity and event for those selected. Good luck to all entries

@blazinden and I drive by a GolfTEC 3-4 times a week.
I'm definitely in. I could always use more lessons to help improve my game.. one of these days I'll finally break 100.
Entered

This is awesome. Can't wait to see THP on Gray Bull!! Gonna be really cool to see who gets in and follow them as they work on their game with GolfTEC.

Such a packed agenda for this one… Wow!!

GolfTec is a little outside local for me. I am excited to follow along and see how everyone improves through this experience.

Wow! This is going to be unbelievably incredible! Best of luck to all entering!

I have spent way more time than I would like to admit looking at all things GrayBull

A lot going on at this event, wow. Awesome opportunity!

This will stay open through the next few days and then we will get participants announced.

Pga Tour Win GIF by Travelers Championship

Heck ya!!

Oh hell, how good is this? Mighty good! Good luck to everyone entering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back