ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The GolfTEC Experience at GrayBull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man to be one of the first to play this course and get the royal treatment from GolfTec....so freaking cool! I already have an event on my calendar in September but this is super tempting

Man to be one of the first to play this course and get the royal treatment from GolfTec....so freaking cool! I already have an event on my calendar in September but this is super tempting
Do It GIF

It should be a pretty pretty pretty good time

Graybull!
Golftec!
THP!

Let's go!!!

so unreal. entry sent (and hopefully received haha).

turning the manifestation powers up to 11 to get into this one. :cool:

This is an amazing opportunity and I really hope the winners stay committed long after the event so show their improvement through GolfTEC. I used them at the start of my journey to get better and it is amazing the things I still carry from that experience. Winning a spot in this means you have to provide a lot of pictures of the new course AND give a lot of updates on your progress (after the event). Good luck to all that enter.

It should be a pretty pretty pretty good time
also known as pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty ******* amazing time!

Feeling blessed I have a GolfTec close by. This one looks awesome.

Good luck everyone, this is going to be a special one.

My said retirement isn’t lasting long. The journey to improve my game started late last year and I’m not done yet! Let’s get back to single digits, but most importantly let’s start enjoying hitting good golf shots!!!

Can’t wait until the hole by hole comes out. This would be an awesome event to come into. Lots of time over the winter to work on things and see how it translates on the course come spring time

Entry in!!! Flights scoped out. 😎

Entry in!!! Flights scoped out. 😎
I was looking at flights too! Walking would be faster ;)

Man I wish I could enter, going to be a great time!

This would be perfect. I could take wife to our place in Colorado then drive up to Denver. Enjoy one hell of an experience then go back and spend sometime in the mountains. Would be a freakin win win.

Can’t you fly direct to Denver from just about anywhere? I honestly thought that was kind of like Dallas or Chicago and you can fly direct there from whole country.

Yeah… you’re busy.

I signed up.

Can’t you fly direct to Denver from just about anywhere? I honestly thought that was kind of like Dallas or Chicago and you can fly direct there from whole country.
Haha, it was both serious and a joke. Their headquarters is 4.5 miles from my house. I literally could walk there faster than it would take to board the plane.

39 miles to HQ from my house so I might have to get up early to walk!

I'm entered!!

This is amazing to get to play this course. What an experience.

Haha, it was both serious and a joke. Their headquarters is 4.5 miles from my house. I literally could walk there faster than it would take to board the plane.
I’ve got you beat. Apple Maps says the walk is 3.2 miles

I’ll just start walking now and if I walked 10 miles per day I would see you on 9/14.

Last edited:
Been going to GOLFTEC for about 2 years for lessons so had to throw my name in the hat. Good luck to everyone entering

Entered. Never been to CO, NE, or to a better looking golf course! My swing needs help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back