Sligo & THP Recession Remedy Contest

It is very hard Claire. Some are quite creative.

If you leave your comment and it does not appear right away, it just means spam detection picked it up and we will release it shortly. Lots of good ones coming in right now. Keep them coming.

I spent some time thinking up my answer. I should have taken the rest of the afternoon off, it really took it out of me.

I know the feeling GB. Lots of entries have come in. This is a great oufit.

It says "This Months Letter"

Is this a monthly thing or a one time thing? An outfit is given away each month?

We will be doing some contests with Sligo for a few months and this is the first one. Stay tuned for more details.

We will be doing some contests with Sligo for a few months and this is the first one. Stay tuned for more details.

That rawks!:egyptian:

It is fabulous Claire. Lots of great entries so far. Keep them coming guys. The more entries we get for this contest, the more great contests Sligo has agreed to do with us.

I think I have this one in the bag...yep, my first pimp outfit is on its way. Megan will be thrilled

I don't even want to comment on Mo's entry! If you read it without pausing, OMG! LOL

That was funny. Getting a lot of these coming in. Should be interesting.

Less than a week to get your entries in guys and gals. Lots of great ones so far.

Please remember only a few days left to get your entry in. Make sure you get yours in. Lots of good ones, and we hope everybody has had fun with this.

Only a couple of days to go guys. Hopefully we can get this contest to 100 entries.

Contest ends tomorrow. Hope everybody got their entry in.

The top 5 will be announced to the forum and the forum members will vote.

This one is closed guys. Thank you for all the people that entered. We got almost 100 comments and hope everybody had fun with this one. Stay tuned for this weekend and we will have the poll up with the top 5 as chosen by the panel of judges.

Back