Small change coming up soon

Well guys, I was waiting for the announcement to go up. Since you all know that I have left GolfTEC, and they are going to handle the "ask the pro" section, I thought I would let you know where I have gone and what I am up to. I have taken over a 1st assistant position with a private club here in Tampa. This position is allowing me to move along my desired path with the PGA. It is also giving me the instruction responsibilites with the membership. I have been to work now for 3 days, and it is alot to take in. I will keep you up to date on my goings on as well as the tournament golf I am going to be playing in the near future.

Congratulations on the career move that allows you to follow your journey to the PGA. I have always enjoyed your posts and look forward to following your progress. Best of luck Andy.

Congrats and good luck!

Congrats on the new job Andy and good luck out there. Always look out for number 1 and I wish you all the best.

Congrats Andy!

Lived in Tampa a few years back, still play up there quite a bit.

Well guys, I was waiting for the announcement to go up. Since you all know that I have left GolfTEC, and they are going to handle the "ask the pro" section, I thought I would let you know where I have gone and what I am up to. I have taken over a 1st assistant position with a private club here in Tampa. This position is allowing me to move along my desired path with the PGA. It is also giving me the instruction responsibilites with the membership. I have been to work now for 3 days, and it is alot to take in. I will keep you up to date on my goings on as well as the tournament golf I am going to be playing in the near future.

Congrats Andy, be well and thank you for your advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with the new job. Hope all goes well!

Good Luck Andy.

It sounds like an excellent opportunity Andy, and I hope you enjoy it.

I can only imagine how sweet it would be to be a + handicap and have the opportunity to share that knowledge of the golf swing with others.

congrats Andy, best of luck to you!

Wow Andy that sounds great! Thanks for all the info you've provided and congrats and best of luck to you in your future!

That's awesome Andy. Glad to hear your career is moving in the right direction!

Congrats on the new gig Andy!! Keep us posted on your journey to the PGA.

Back