Anyone going for the sb today?

These came in today

PXL_20240210_154620049.jpgPXL_20240210_154612122.jpg

Some more work dunks
IMG_1489.jpeg

IMG_2429.jpeg

A couple new daily drivers

I just ordered another pair of AJ1s. Not sorry
Is that something to ever be sorry about? Pretty sure I have at least 10 pairs of 1s currently. And another 30 or so that have come and gone is the last decade or so.

Is that something to ever be sorry about? Pretty sure I have at least 10 pairs of 1s currently. And another 30 or so that have come and gone is the last decade or so.
I was on the Nike app and they had a promo code for an extra 25% off. Figured a pair of AJ1s for $71 was too good to pass up.

I was on the Nike app and they had a promo code for an extra 25% off. Figured a pair of AJ1s for $71 was too good to pass up.
Which ones did you get? I'm waiting on a pair of white on whites that my wife's friend is going to Touring Purple for me. Sadly, @Daluteh has too fat of feet for matching ones. :ROFLMAO:

Which ones did you get? I'm waiting on a pair of white on whites that my wife's friend is going to Touring Purple for me. Sadly, @Daluteh has too fat of feet for matching ones. :ROFLMAO:
air-jordan-1-mid-mens-shoes-X5pM09.png

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Anyone going for the 5s dropping? They aren't really my thing.

I’m waiting patiently for the Aggasi’s

Back