So this is happening...

EaglevsFalcon

Reaction score
Handicap
3.4 GHIN
Man, I'm old. I have no idea who they are. But sounds like something for the more Hip to me excited about :D

Prophets of Rage sounds like they could be awesome! What a great group compiled together.

This should be pretty cool, but every time I've heard the members of Rage Against the Machine w/ anyone else other than Zach de la Rocha on vocals, I'm always thrown off - such a distinctive sound.

Man, I'm old. I have no idea who they are. But sounds like something for the more Hip to me excited about :D
Its ok. This is a very nostalgic act for me. None have been relevant for quite some time

This should be pretty cool, but every time I've heard the members of Rage Against the Machine w/ anyone else other than Zach de la Rocha on vocals, I'm always thrown off - such a distinctive sound.
I agree. Would be really great to see this go in another direction besides Rage being fronted by different rappers. Audioslave was successful in that regard so I have hope

Interesting I wonder if they will Tour or are they just messing around in LA

Pretty cool. Tom is actually from Libertyville right down the street from me. I believe his mom might still teach in the district actually.

What!?!?!?! This is the best news I have read today!

It is pretty cool, but it's hard for me to get too excited without De La Rocha

This is a pretty interesting collaboration. I guess I am at the right age to know all three of the former groups. :)

I know/liked the music from all of the original groups, but I am interested to hear some of their original material.

I'm with you Rob, no idea here either.

It is pretty cool, but it's hard for me to get too excited without De La Rocha

Yeah Chuck D is very interesting, but De La Rocha was the engine in RATM. I can't think of any other front man that could do some of the songs justice.

Yes!!! I've been waiting for this to be official! I can't wait to hear this musical collaboration

Ok this is sick!! Three super groups to form one. I'm on it without hearing their sound

Ok this is sick!! Three super groups to form one. I'm on it without hearing their sound

I'm expecting some hard core lyrical heat with that distinct Rage sound

No Zack = No Bueno

This could be freeking amazing! Love me some Rage and B-Real!

This is pretty awesome!

This is freakin awesome.

This sounds like it's going to be awesome. Hip-hop meets rock-rap! Chuck D looks old!!

This is badass! I can't wait to hear it. Hopefully it has that RATM sound to it

Yeah Chuck D is very interesting, but De La Rocha was the engine in RATM. I can't think of any other front man that could do some of the songs justice.
Well, Chuck D is every bit as angry ZDLR so Im thinking that much will translate, but I really dont think they ll get into too many Rage tunes. At least I hope not.

Im thinking some classic Rage heaviness with the huge, powerful beats of a PE tune like By the Time I Get to Arizona with funky, chill, stoned out interludes for B-Real to do his thing on.

On another note, how about Rage throwing down on PE and Cypress classics? Who needs Terminator X when you got Rage backing you? #NextLevel

Back