I only wear no show socks when wearing shorts, so not really an issue I have to deal with until I take my shoes off. My feet are at least a thousand shades whiter than my legs!!!!

Unless I'm cutting the grass, I'm barefoot all the time at home and my feet still stay whiter than the rest of me, so I don't worry about it.

The answer is accept that crocs are insanely comfortable and let you move that sock tan line way down.

Badge of honor

The answer is accept that crocs are insanely comfortable and let you move that sock tan line way down.

I try not to say never... but I've never tried Crocs, never wanted to try Crocs, never will want to try Crocs, and never will try Crocs. I'm all for other people wearing them. They're just not my bag.

I try not to say never... but I've never tried Crocs, never wanted to try Crocs, never will want to try Crocs, and never will try Crocs. I'm all for other people wearing them. They're just not my bag.
I felt that way at long time. Then I forgot to pack flip flops for going to the pool/hot tub on a ski trip. Stopped on my way to the hotel and all the store had were knockoff crocs. Now I pretty much only wear crocs, ski boots or golf shoes.

Crocs are so comfortable that once you wear them it changes you.

I just own it. I used to do all outside yard work in flips to even it out, now, I really just don’t care

I wear no show socks and mosat people do not see my feet lol and I honestly do not care. The professional golfers with the hat tan. I just do not get those guys sitting outside and try to even that tan out

Back