Sold It but Should Have Kept It

RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
thought this would be a cool thread. is there a club (or clubs) that you sold that you wish you would've kept? for me its probably a cheap set of Tad Moore TM-02 cavity backs that i bought on Ebay. i LOVED those things! they were long, soft feeling, and i put up some good scores with those things. wish i would've kept those

picture.php

I try not to change unless I truly am ready, but I like new irons every few years and a new driver each year. I find myself never selling equipment.

why????

well I didn't have to, but with my budget, I needed the money for a different club, a 54* just didn't suit the way I play. I also had a yardage problem with my setup.

WHy not just get it bent to what you needed like a 56*

I missed my Callaway X Hot 3 wood until I picked up a Tour Exoctics 3W a couple of weeks ago. That Cally was a sweet club but the TE is something special for me.

2) Seeing 54* on the bottom of the club and knowing its a 56* would drive me nuts.

ya if i had bent clubs i would for sure stand over like a 58* thinking man this says 58 but its really 59, thats so screwed up. and then shank it because i forgot about golf haha

I sometimes wish I would have kept my Mizuno F-60 4-wood, but the loft of that and my 17* hybrid was so close (16.5* vs 17*) and I felt that the hybrid was more versatile, so the F-60 had to go.

I think my problem is that I never get rid of them. I should, but I always have that what if in the back of my mind.

I personally hate to see a club sitting around collecting dust. Id rathar sell it on Ebay and get what I get for it than to have it just sitting around.

thought this would be a cool thread. is there a club (or clubs) that you sold that you wish you would've kept? for me its probably a cheap set of Tad Moore TM-02 cavity backs that i bought on Ebay. i LOVED those things! they were long, soft feeling, and i put up some good scores with those things. wish i would've kept those

picture.php

RS: Purdy clubs! (And the babe in the pink dress looks pretty nice too.)

1) Wow, I did not even think of that
2) Seeing 54* on the bottom of the club and knowing its a 56* would drive me nuts.
I'd probably be the same.

Generally, I do not sell clubs, because I have a younger brother, and my first set of irons weren't very great, so I gave them to him. My current set is my first "name-brand" set, as I've only been seriously golfing for a few years now.

I can think of 1 club I should never have gotten rid of. It was the driver that I played all last year. I hit it long and hit the majority of the fairways and was so confident with it. It was a Taylor Made R7 TP 8.5* with a YS6 type 2 x-flex in it. This was the best driver I had ever hit. I have felt bad about it since the minute I boxed it up.

No clubs but I wish I had a car back.

Shouldn't have sold my R5 Dual TP driver...

I wish I could trade my Dymo for an R9 of some sort... I NEED AN OPEN CLUB FACE...I'm a HOOK MACHINE with a closed club face, or even neutral.

Shouldn't have sold my R5 Dual TP driver...

I wish I could trade my Dymo for an R9 of some sort... I NEED AN OPEN CLUB FACE...I'm a HOOK MACHINE with a closed club face, or even neutral.

Already..?

Already..?

That was a wish. It's not moving from my bag...

I just can't hit a driver anymore. I hit my Burner decent, and can't hit this thing worth a lick.

Indian, not the arrow remember :D

I know...I'm just can't drive the ball right now, and these FREAKIN' HUGE driver heads literally scare me.

Back