Petterson is on fire!

THREE HOURS to play the front nine.

good god.

Jman;n8908098 said:
THREE HOURS to play the front nine.

good god.

This is brutal to watch, I understand you are playing for your partner & country but come on now

Now comes the rain.

Maybe next time it can be north America vs Europe so brooke Henderson can play. That way it isn't country vs continent.

pmm21;n8908108 said:
Haha! Lexi's look was priceless! "Jesus! It's not THAT bad"

This is a fantastic golf exhibition, especially given the weather. Hats off to the ladies!

I don’t know which was better: the “fore right” or Lexi’s response.

pmm21;n8908108 said:
Haha! Lexi's look was priceless! "Jesus! It's not THAT bad"

I loved that moment.

It was a fun watch today, brutal weather conditions!

I was honestly shocked to get home from playing to see that my girl Georgia Hall and Boutier came back to win that match. Winning the last 5 holes was quite impressive. Hall is proving to be one heck of a Solheim Cup player.

When I left for soccer I was hoping for a tie going into Sunday. I will be up at 6:30 to watch Team USA try to close this out

USA really let some points get away on the back nine afternoon matches. At 8 to 8 its setting up to be a race to the finish, hopefully the weather is better so we can actually watch these ladies attack and make birdies.

Actually looking forward to watching the singles tomorrow

Korda sisters are not to be trifled with in foursomes!

Danielle Kang starting off hot

Great atmosphere on the 1st tee

Sure seems like they don't give Lexi any putts, she has had too putt some shorty's

Great atmosphere on the 1st tee
Looks fun out there for the patrons. Lexi looked solid on one. Hope she keeps that up

Bbc reporting Lexi’s caddie teeing the ball for her - back spasms?

Nelly Korda was getting her neck looked at by her caddie in warm ups too - hot towel and pain meds.

Bbc reporting Lexi’s caddie teeing the ball for her - back spasms?

Nelly Korda was getting her neck looked at by her caddie in warm ups too - hot towel and pain meds.

Yes, Lexi tweaked her back during warmups.

Kang is solid as always, Lexi has made some clutch putts.

Now bad times & loss of hole penalties are in the mix - its getting good.

Back