Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

Here we go again

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

For the first time in a while, I'm clueless as to where this is going

Looks like jax has some hard thinking to do now.

Well that's going to change the game.

WOW...wondering if this is now going be last season

Holy moly

Ummmm....

Spoiler
Son of a bit@#. Figured she would take Tara out, but wow

That ain't gonna work out well for anyone involved

Opens a bunch of directions and almost all bad. They really have nothing on Jax now though.

Wow jacs is gonna look like he did the job. Not looking good. Guess we will find out next year.

That's some crazy sh#@. No weapon to pin him on for Tara, but not sure which gun that was laying there, might be the one that killed the cop.

Wow jacs is gonna look like he did the job. Not looking good. Guess we will find out next year.

My wife just announced "I HATE This show!!!"

That's some crazy sh#@. No weapon to pin him on for Tara, but not sure which gun that was laying there, might be the one that killed the cop.

It showed him dropping his.

My wife said the same thing but seriously hates it cause the crazy killing scenes. She don't like gory shows or movies.

Well that was quite the finale... next season is going to be a mess

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Looking back, I should have known how bad this one was going to be as they ran over that dove in the first scene, haha

Looking back, I should have known how bad this one was going to be as they ran over that dove in the first scene, haha

It does make a little more sense now but she was no angel herself.

I can't wait 6+ months for the premier. :banghead: Plus rumors have 7 is the final season. Such a great show.

Thats what I understand it to be. It was wrote as a 7 season show, so next year should be the end

I just finished up last nights episode and WOW....i knew Gemma was being built up to do something, but never in a million years would I have predicted that. Juice is a dead man walking & interesting to see how it shakes out for Jax.....6 months cannnot get here sooner....

OMG!!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Back