CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

Let's get those picks in. 24 hours from travel time and don't forget about the preview show tonight live from Briggs. @JDax puts a lot of time and effort into the show so let's all watch. Link in the first post.

About 36 hours left to get those pics in.

3rd
+14
XL Shirt

Go get em! Excited to see Briggs showed off (and day dream of the Victory Cup in September)

Place: 3rd
Score to Par: +12
Large shirt and Driver Headcover

3rd
+19
XL Shirt

4th
+17
XL shirt

OK go WIN

3rd place
score +13.5
Large shirt or headcover

I picked you guys to win and put a bet on you, might as well enter this too.

Entry
Place: 1st
Score: +7
Prize: Blade Putter

Congrats to @sweetnlow for winning the contest. He chose the place and score on the dot. That sweet driver cover and maybe a little more will be heading your way soon. Please send me a PM with your address.

Thank you to everyone who entered and followed along with us on this unbelievable experience.

Congrats to @sweetnlow for winning the contest. He chose the place and score on the dot. That sweet driver cover and maybe a little more will be heading your way soon. Please send me a PM with your address.

Thank you to everyone who entered and followed along with us on this unbelievable experience.
Thank you and congrats to @KY Golfer and @mantan !!! Pm coming your way.

Nice pick @sweetnlow.

Congrats @sweetnlow!

Congrats @sweetnlow and for ST's win and heck of a forward!

Back