Special Prizes - Something Big In 2016

Wow. Just, wow. Can't fathom what's going on here. That is an incredible prize.

This is just insane. Utterly speechless right now

426b6a0408e3f10a13fce426ca58c2fd.jpg

I love you guys.

2016 on THP just continues to get more amazing seemingly by the second! The grand prize is certainly nothing short of grand!

Incredible. Looks like I'm gonna have to start making my plans for this event as well. I don't think there's an event this year coming up in 2016 that I do not want to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty big announcement for 2016!

Holy cow, that is one amazing prize!!!

That is absolutely fantastic, an incredible Prize!

That is such a cool grand prize. Perfect prize for an already amazing event

Unbelievable. Simply superb showing from THP and Bridgestone.

Is the Championship going to be handicapped? Or THP making teams of two?

This is really neat. THP stepping up their game big time!

Earlier, for a prize announcement, I said holy moly. That doesn't even compare to this. I'm out of expressions.

Unbelievable. Simply superb showing from THP and Bridgestone.

Is the Championship going to be handicapped? Or THP making teams of two?

THP will be making teams of 2, however I can say that it will be different than in the past.

Even MORE of a reason to get into this amazing event! Like we really NEEDED more of a reason though...but holy wow!

/micdrop/

I'm officially even more bummed I didn't win a golden ticket during the holiday giveaway :)

That would be pretty dang cool to tour their facility. Heck of a prize here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodness that's a great prize! Always wanted to tour that facility. Been by it many times, and even inside it a few times back when Bridgestone was a client of mine for a few years around the early 2000's when I was with my previous employer. Only got to see a conference room right inside the main entrance though.

Goodness that's a great prize! Always wanted to tour that facility. Been by it many times, and even inside it a few times back when Bridgestone was a client of mine for a few years around the early 2000's when I was with my previous employer. Only got to see a conference room right inside the main entrance though.

I know that conference room rather well.

Thank you THP & Bridgestone! Should be a great experience for those that make it.

I know that conference room rather well.
Back when I was working at Six Flags Over Georgia I sold company picnics, and Bridgestone did their picnic 3 years in a row with me. I worked with a couple of really nice ladies in HR there. This was back when everything was Precept! Still have a bunch of Precept hats they gave me, and they always gave me some balls too, Precept MC's.

Amazing news! An already crazy experience just got turned up a notch!

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this announcement? Incredible!!!! I want in this event! Do we know yet when signups will begin?

That is crazy! THP is absolutely changing the game in 2016! What a prize!

Back