Sports Memorabilia Thread

Sterling dropped today.
$1100 a hobby box and you get 2 cards.
Both autos, both numbered to no more than 25.
Love Sterling, but that is too much. I will be in on singles though
That pricing is madness.

Sterling dropped today.
$1100 a hobby box and you get 2 cards.
Both autos, both numbered to no more than 25.
Love Sterling, but that is too much. I will be in on singles though
I remember when they started Sterling.... wanna say it was under $200/box. Just looked up the checklist and man... there are plenty of guys that I would be pissed at hitting for $1100.

I remember when they started Sterling.... wanna say it was under $200/box. Just looked up the checklist and man... there are plenty of guys that I would be pissed at hitting for $1100.
Yeah no kidding.
It’s why with my teams, I will be a singles shopper. I literally bought a Sterling card today.
A Marlins player. RC, with 3 bat pieces. Signed on card. Numbered to only 10
I paid $10 for it.

Yeah no kidding.
It’s why with my teams, I will be a singles shopper. I literally bought a Sterling card today.
A Marlins player. RC, with 3 bat pieces. Signed on card. Numbered to only 10
I paid $10 for it.
I was telling my son what u posted about price and he said there is a football product out rt now (couldn’t remember name) where it’s $1500/box and Anthony Richardson rookie auto goes for $900. Literally one of the best hits still loses hundreds of dollars. I know every box cant be a winner but I don’t know what anyone does anything other than singles/group breaks.

I was telling my son what u posted about price and he said there is a football product out rt now (couldn’t remember name) where it’s $1500/box and Anthony Richardson rookie auto goes for $900. Literally one of the best hits still loses hundreds of dollars. I know every box cant be a winner but I don’t know what anyone does anything other than singles/group breaks.
Football is a joke at this point. That AR is probably the best or second best hit there is.

Baseball has a far better price spectrum

The prices that you guys are mentioning- that's for one box of cards? Random cards at that? Not full sets?

The prices that you guys are mentioning- that's for one box of cards? Random cards at that? Not full sets?
Yes… they used to be a lot less. I really enjoyed bringing my sons to shop. We would pick out a box and go home to rip packs. Every once in a while we would hit a really nice card. Also fun is I have metal shelving in basement full of boxes we opened back in the day. My son still goes through them once in a while and finds stuff to bring to shows. Once the card market exploded I was priced out.

Yes… they used to be a lot less. I really enjoyed bringing my sons to shop. We would pick out a box and go home to rip packs. Every once in a while we would hit a really nice card. Also fun is I have metal shelving in basement full of boxes we opened back in the day. My son still goes through them once in a while and finds stuff to bring to shows. Once the card market exploded I was priced out.
Just insane to me, used to love buying a box at store and ripping packs. Those prices (I do understand extreme) would be a HUGE barrier to entry.

Came home from 7 days on the road to some fun items. Nearly all low serial numbers or case hits

IMG_3402.jpegIMG_3403.jpegIMG_3404.jpegIMG_3407.jpegIMG_3406.jpegIMG_3405.jpegIMG_3408.jpegIMG_3409.jpegIMG_3410.jpegIMG_3413.jpegIMG_3412.jpegIMG_3411.jpeg

@Nappy See Above post : )

That GM 10 Randy and Baz patch are so good. Hopefully someone wasn't too mad at you. :ROFLMAO:
Nah.
I went on a bit of a Jose Siri spree today though. Damn @Canadan has me chasing every parallel color

take it to skittle town!
Happy Rainbow GIF by Guava Juice

I demand all hits shared to this thread as soon as it's ripped.
Shipping update, box arrives today for some ripping and tearing

That’s football for you. Guessing the Burns will bring 3-10 bucks. Bosa might bring a few bucks too if it’s numbered
Demarcus Cousins Sport GIF

Arrived today.

IMG_3425.jpeg

Back