CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

Wonger

So excited to return to The Morgan Cup - 2024
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My first foray into the THP mystery bags brought me a boon of awesomeness! If you haven't followed the mystery bag thread, click the link for my full haul from the mystery bags. Chock full of great stuff!

Included in that was a grand prize certificate for a driver head. The driver slot as well as my entire bag for this year is going to be pretty well set due to the generosity of Cobra, THP and participation in the 2024 Morgan Cup. The trusty Aerojet Max driver will still have a home with me in my spare bag but will be replaced by an 8° Cobra Darkspeed LS. As excited as I am to get new equipment, I don't want to acquire more stuff to just have more stuff.

I wanted to do the giveaway to coincide with the Morgan Cup, but since that experience is in the fall and towards the end of the golf season for many of us not in warm climates, I don't want someone to miss out on an entire year of being able to use it.
The giveaway will stay open until March 31. Should give the lucky winner ample golf season to play a new driver head. I will do a RNG to determine the winner.

Only requirement for this giveaway is that you are an Albatross Club member. Just respond that you would like to be included in the drawing. No other requirements, you don't have to play the driver if you don't want to; maybe you want to give it to a family member or friend in desperate need of an upgrade; maybe you need a backup driver if the one you have acts up.

It appears the package has arrived although I am not there in person to confirm. It will actually be a bit before I get back to even lay eyes on the prize. What is inside is still a surprise (to me too) and I am going to keep it that way for the winner of the contest. Just a reminder it is only a driver head.
Question Mark Mario GIF

This is an awesome gesture! I’m out as I’ve have had my fair share of luck here recently, and will most likely be getting a new driver of my own later on in the season.

Good luck to all who enter!

My first foray into the THP mystery bags brought me a boon of awesomeness! If you haven't followed the mystery bag thread, click the link for my full haul from the mystery bags. Chock full of great stuff!

Included in that was a grand prize certificate for a driver head. The driver slot as well as my entire bag for this year is going to be pretty well set due to the generosity of Cobra, THP and participation in the 2024 Morgan Cup. The trusty Aerojet Max driver will still have a home with me in my spare bag but will be replaced by an 8° Cobra Darkspeed LS. As excited as I am to get new equipment, I don't want to acquire more stuff to just have more stuff.

I wanted to do the giveaway to coincide with the Morgan Cup, but since that experience is in the fall and towards the end of the golf season for many of us not in warm climates, I don't want someone to miss out on an entire year of being able to use it.
The giveaway will stay open until March 31. Should give the lucky winner ample golf season to play a new driver head. I will do a RNG to determine the winner.

Only requirement for this giveaway is that you are an Albatross Club member. Just respond that you would like to be included in the drawing. No other requirements, you don't have to play the driver if you don't want to; maybe you want to give it to a family member or friend in desperate need of an upgrade; maybe you need a backup driver if the one you have acts up.

It appears the package has arrived although I am not there in person to confirm. It will actually be a bit before I get back to even lay eyes on the prize. What is inside is still a surprise (to me too) and I am going to keep it that way for the winner of the contest. Just a reminder it is only a driver head.
Question Mark Mario GIF
Awesome gesture! Good on you.

Awesome gesture!

Really well done @Wonger.
I’d like to give it a go, please include my name in the hat.

Awesome gesture @Wonger! I’m in the market for a new driver and would like to throw my name in the hat… or RNG as it were 😉.

Thanks!

this is great. Please count me in!

Question Mark Mario GIF
Absolutely 🔥 giveaway!

Not an entry. My driver is set too.

Count me in for the driver giveaway

Not an entry as I recently got fit and got a new driver late last year. Just wanted to say what a fantastic gesture!

Good luck all

Really incredible gesture! I’ll throw my name into the hat.

Team Paradise always giving back to THP. Count me in

I would like to be included :)

Not an entry. You are awesome!

Awesome gesture, @Wonger! Please don't count me as an entry, my driver is set for the year, but I'll enjoy watching to see who the lucky winner is!

That's a MVP move there! I had stupid jokes about Paradise ready, but I'll refrain due to this being a really cool thing to do 👊

Not an entry.

Very nice of you to do this @Wonger

(Not an entry)

Awesome gesture, please throw my name in the hat… thanks.

What a generous offer...

Unlike you - I would love a new driver in the bag. Please include me in the draw.

A

Awesome Gesture Wonger!

Awesome gesture kind sir!

How cool of you..what a great deal!
(Not an entry)

I will put my name in the hat. Looking forward to meeting you at the MN/WI get together.

Back