Srixon Z-Star Driver

Has the Srixon Z-Star ipad app been released to the iTunes app store ? Couldn't find it .. Curious to see how they have put it together..

Has the Srixon Z-Star ipad app been released to the iTunes app store ? Couldn't find it .. Curious to see how they have put it together..

Not yet, but will be very soon according to the company. You can watch a video of it in our PGA Show coverage.

Ok, isnt this thing supposed to be out today?

I really want to try this thing. Especially with the included shaft

Not yet, but will be very soon according to the company. You can watch a video of it in our PGA Show coverage.

JB any word on if the app will also include the fairway woods?

JB any word on if the app will also include the fairway woods?

I really dont know RW. Being that release is Friday (I believe), I am guessing we know soon enough.

I am looking frward to the release, I am really anxious to go get some numbers on a moniter for the three wood.

Is it Friday yet? I can't wait to try this out. Sadly I will be out of town this weekend and won't get to try it until next week - unless Disney has a demo at the Magnolia I can hit (not holding my breath).

It seems like not many stores will carry Srixon Z-Star driver after I checked few places near me such as Golfdom, Dicks, and GG. They all said it has to be ordered directly from OEM. I wish Srixon has more presence in US market. JB, what is your Srixon Z-Star driver loft? Is it same as your previous R9 loft?

I want to try one but honestly I have never known ANYONE that uses a Srixon driver.

I want to try one but honestly I have never known ANYONE that uses a Srixon driver.

I didn't either, and when JB pulled it out of the bag, the first thing I noticed is the Dromos shaft and I had to give it a try. Just because no one uses a Srixon driver doesn't mean it isn't pure money. That is honestly the best driver I have ever hit. If I had the money, I would have one the day it comes out and then you would know 2 people that use a Srixon driver (JB and me).

Following the other lemmings isn't always a good thing. :)

great looking shaft!

I am really suprised that DICk's isnt going to carry this since they do carry cleveland.

I think my only other bet is if any of the local courses carry it....and from what I can find there is no "dealer locater" on the srixon site.

I really want to try this one out, but can't find a place around here that carries them. I guess I will have to wait till the outing.

and judging by the interest in this club, there may be a waiting list to hit it as well
I really want to try this one out, but can't find a place around here that carries them. I guess I will have to wait till the outing.

and judging by the interest in this club, there may be a waiting list to hit it as well

I am glad I PMed JB to put me first on the list! :bulgy-eyes: HAHA J/K

You can't do that.

I'd also really like to give this one a whirl, but hitting the same walls as everyone else when it comes to retailers. I'll have my eye out in the secondary market. I'm not super-thrilled that 10.5 is the highest loft available. Closing the face down is going to lower that down to a sub-optimal level for me, I suspect.

Sadly I checked while there at lunch and my Edwin Watts doesn't plan on carrying these. Crap. Not sure where I'll be able to find it instead. There's always the Cleveland rep or the PGA Tour Stop at the Golf Village, maybe...

I was able to hit this at the Portland Golf Show (the rep had it hidden away). I was hitting into a net, but this feels very natural in hand, and felt amazing when hit. The shaft was so responsive. I can't wait to hit this again at the Demo Day.

I am going to be hitting the fairway wood in about a week and comparing it to a few other makers and decide which one is going in my bag. I just might also have to give the driver a spin and see what those numbers say.

FAIrwaygolfusa.com has them on there site but I do not know if that is a reliable choice to buy from as I have never heard of them before.

But, they are the only site that I see that has them

it was listed for $399.99

GolfSmith has them on their site.

Back