ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Srixon irons are relatively new to the North American market compared to other companies. However, during the last decade, they have grown a reputation for their balance of looks, feel, and performance. To the point that when photos of their yet-to-be-released ZX series irons hit the USGA Conforming list back in September, golfers became tuned in, just waiting for the official details to drop. Let me be the first to tell you the wait is over as today, Srixon proudly announces their latest ZX MK II irons.

Continue reading...

Such beautifully made irons. They always seem to know how to create and design irons that could pass as artwork. Even better is the utility irons stock shafts 😍.

Nice write up. Thanks for the effort!

The whole release is gorgeous! I’d probably end up in the 5 and would play the hell out of them. Thanks for the write up @ddec well done sir!

I really thought the ZX5 could be the iron for me, and right now THEY ARE. Love the write up and they look great. I’m sure they put up great numbers.

Great write up. I do agree this one screams combo set with three different sets that you could pick and choose what is going to best fit your game. If you're an iron lover you can even go grab a Utility for that top end of the irons.

Srixon coming out with some great stuff for today's release, amazing looking products.

Such beautifully made irons. They always seem to know how to create and design irons that could pass as artwork. Even better is the utility irons stock shafts 😍.
Thought of how you love those shafts when I read it.

So glad they kept the good looks rolling with these. The 4’s look really clean.

I’m going to need a loft peeper trucker hat and t shirt. Thanks for breaking it all down @ddec

I’ve made my thoughts pretty clear on these already. I love them and I’m pretty sure they’d love me.

Last edited:
Man, those all look great. I need to hit the ZX5s and the utility 2 and 3 🔥

I think the blade looks best but I am genuinely pumped over the ZX5 possibilities! Price, look, nailed it.

I’m going to need a loft peeper trucker hat and t shirt. Thanks for breaking it all down @ddec

I’ve made my thoughts pretty clear on these already. I love them and I’m pretty sure they’d love me.:(
The first time I ever wrote Loft Peeper in an article a few years ago, I laughed way too hard at myself.

This line is really well thought out and the subtle tech changes are still rolled into a very clean package

Hey @ddec since we went after the UW at the same time, we buying some irons. I’m down to three sets.

Someone asked for a comparison against other irons.
Here is the Cobra AeroJet and the ZX5 MK II

C4325940-F9FF-4B55-AA26-033F0B2C6207.jpeg

The first time I ever wrote Loft Peeper in an article a few years ago, I laughed way too hard at myself.

This line is really well thought out and the subtle tech changes are still rolled into a very clean package

Not sure why I had a sad face in that post. Thumb slip. It seems most people think the see the biggest changes in the 4’s. I’m really curious how their face tech impacts ball speed and feel with that one.

Seriously though - full line of LP apparel please.

Best looking irons of 2023!

Great write-up Dean. Srixon continues down that patch of great looking and great performing iron sets and they get better with each release. Of the three models, ZX5 would definitely be the one for me.

Can't wait to read this one this morning!

Great write up, they look really sleek and I will be looking into a zx5 zx7 combo set as an upgrade to my mk1 zx5's

I may need a set of these…. And by may, I mean will.

Back