Stability, Stroke Lab, All In, etc.

How many are using one of these, or other composite "stability" putter shafts?

• Stroke Lab

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • All In

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Stability

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • LA Golf

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters

El Rayo X

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
If other brand, which one?
Are you actually seeing quantifiable results?

I’m using a Stability and my putting has never “felt” better. No quantifiable results since I don’t have any way to get that info. All eye test. But I feel much better and more confident with it so that’s enough for me currently. I know there’s been a lot of success with the All In as well over in that thread

If other brand, which one?
Are you actually seeing quantifiable results?
Fwiw, Stroke Lab is NOT about stability like the others.

Detailed reviews on the homepage for some of those, and the Kinetixx which is killer. Depends on what type of putter head and neck you’re using.

IMHO, nothing touches the All-In right now.

As for quantifiable performance gains, that’s hard, it’s such a subjective part of the game but the feeling of “connection” most give you to the putter head from the hands makes a difference for many.

I was skeptical but I used a couple different putters with the All-In shaft and there is a different feel to it. Whether I could putt better or not I don't know because I still don't have one in my putter but there is a difference.

Currently in the stable:
Kinetixx zero trq
KBS GPS
UST mamiya all-in both retrofit and full graphite.
stroke lab

as Jman said, the stroke lab is different and not really comparable.

Of the rest, the kinetixx stands out. it takes the concept of stability to the extreme. I'm more comfortable with it in a bit heavier head due to this i think.
There others kind of hit a middle ground between the kinetixx and traditional steel.

I think a bit of the feel change/benefit is mitigated with the retrofit all-in setup. a little of the resonance returns.

Splitting hairs at this point, but I think the GPS is a bit tighter/stiffer feeling vs a little softer feel with the All-in.

I was pretty skeptical of the whole concept of a graphite putter shaft before giving the kinetixx a shot and that was quite the revelation. If i had gone from steel to the all-in first, I'm not sure i would have seen the same dramatic difference.

I'm not using any but I have always wondered about them.

Just got an all-in retro fit in my Cobra Agera putter. Have a putting lesson on friday, will see how this goes in league next week.

Sacks Parente ULBP shaft. I’m putting better than ever. I think it’s the ULBP shaft and the vernier acuity alignment.

I have putters with Stroke Lab and All-In. I like them both but I have never done an apples to apples comparison of the same head with a different shaft.

I'm using the Stability Tour in my Scotty Phantom and I def enjoy it. Is it truly providing a benefit...I don't know because I don't keep detailed metrics on my game to share data.

I like the way it feels and I suspect it has been beneficial.... In any case, it looks cool! :LOL:

You frustrate me. 🤣
Hard to justify the cost of many of these when you can just switch to a different putter. Will it make me a better putter?

Currently in the stable:
Kinetixx zero trq
KBS GPS
UST mamiya all-in both retrofit and full graphite.
stroke lab

as Jman said, the stroke lab is different and not really comparable.

Of the rest, the kinetixx stands out. it takes the concept of stability to the extreme. I'm more comfortable with it in a bit heavier head due to this i think.
There others kind of hit a middle ground between the kinetixx and traditional steel.

I think a bit of the feel change/benefit is mitigated with the retrofit all-in setup. a little of the resonance returns.

Splitting hairs at this point, but I think the GPS is a bit tighter/stiffer feeling vs a little softer feel with the All-in.

I was pretty skeptical of the whole concept of a graphite putter shaft before giving the kinetixx a shot and that was quite the revelation. If i had gone from steel to the all-in first, I'm not sure i would have seen the same dramatic difference.
Curious on this, would you go back to a standard shaft again, or is a stability shaft a must-have for you going forward?

Hard to justify the cost of many of these when you can just switch to a different putter. Will it make me a better putter?
I always find it difficult to justify, because I tend to cut my putters very short, and really wouldn't want to screw up the feel/weighting.

Yes. And the cost isn’t what it was considering the best in the market now imo is the All-In.

I have gamed Stroke Lab, Stability, and All-In. IMO Stroke Lab feels waaay better that steel, which is worth something even if it's not adding stability. Stability and All-In feel like they resist twisting about equally, with the All-In feeling a little better IMO, and seems to not just damp the bad sounds but also amplify the good sounds. It's hard to quantify since putting is the most variable part of my game, but I'm a believer.

Curious on this, would you go back to a standard shaft again, or is a stability shaft a must-have for you going forward?

not a must have, but I do like it more.

I still have more steel shafted putters than graphite overall. though i am playing the graphite more.

am I a better putter because of them? probably not.

Isn’t an All In only $100? And you are a tour pro at this point with your Cobra clubs. You could make it happen lol

We were lucky enough to get to upgrade putter shafts in the :srixon: experience. The All-In shaft is amazing and I will upgrade my putter shaft in every future putter purchase going forward.

the all in has given me a level of comfort with the feel it has given me. There is a value to me in feeling more in control of the putter, especially in the 5-15 foot range. Small sample size so far but there have been hints of improved performance for me.

Isn’t an All In only $100? And you are a tour pro at this point with your Cobra clubs. You could make it happen lol
I honestly don't know what the cost is. I've never really looked into them much after seeing several of those options listed at $300 or so

I honestly don't know what the cost is. I've never really looked into them much after seeing several of those options listed at $300 or so
Well All In is your entry point then!

I have the all in on my Cleveland and the kbs gps for testing on my soto

I have the All in in my Cleveland Frontline Elevado. I am sadly such a bad putter that I don’t know how much difference it makes.

Back