Sun Day Red Apparel

Not really blown away by any of this. Nothing about it does a single thing for me.

Sort of looks like Slazenger. I'll take a hat and the black hoodie💸

That logo gets worse each time I look at it.
The legs and tails look like they have octopus suckers on them.

The marketing message can spin this however they want, but the name and logo are 100% driven by the need to have copyright protection. "Sunday" would be too common a phrase to protect, but having "sun day red" together would likely be much more defensible. I think the same is true for the tiger logo. It needed to be distinct enough to have its own protectable attributes, as well as not infringe on other IP. Honestly, the whole thing looks AI generated after considering the existing protected marks.

And I would guess that the logo for the brand "Le Tigre" had a ton of impact as to how we ended up here, with this single color abstract roarshack test of a logo.

ugly seinfeld GIF

From the three words to the logo it's all bad. The closer you look at it the worse it is. Why put the logo under the buttons? The answer is because that way its more hidden.

View attachment 9242533

The Tiger logo looks like a unibrow. Even the LIV marketing team could have generated something better from AI

View attachment 9242535

That said its Tiger, so it will sell. But at the least he should of went with an apparel company better than TaylorMade.

To copy Pins and Aces, on theirs, you can slip your sunglasses through...
Pretty sure it’s because some company in Asia makes shirts with logos there. There are several shirt companies with that style logo and I would bet money they’re all sourcing from the same shirt maker.

Pretty sure it’s because some company in Asia makes shirts with logos there. There are several shirt companies with that style logo and I would bet money they’re all sourcing from the same shirt maker.
They are. It is all very similar.

ugly seinfeld GIF

From the three words to the logo it's all bad. The closer you look at it the worse it is. Why put the logo under the buttons? The answer is because that way its more hidden.

View attachment 9242533

The Tiger logo looks like a unibrow. Even the LIV marketing team could have generated something better from AI

View attachment 9242535

That said its Tiger, so it will sell. But at the least he should have went with an apparel company better than TaylorMade.
I could wear that hat But that’s it

Will have to see it in person. More importantly i think some companies , particularly Puma have taken comfort to another level so i wonder where Tigers line will fit in as far as comfort.

All of it is ugly; the name, the merch.. all of it. Generic stuff on Amazon is way better. It’s incredible how badly this was screwed up, and I’m here for it.

The off center logo on the red polo is making me itchy.... 😐

"We're not for people who want to live a certain kind of lifestyle. We're for people who want to live a certain kind of life. We are Sun Day Red."

This is from their twitter profile page. I might be one of these people. I also might not idk.

Geoffrey Arend What GIF by Apple TV+

Still like the black hoodie

Tiger we need more hoodie t shirts in this world.... thanks brother.

I'm not loving it. If the brown hoodie's not performance fabric I don't want it. I'm not sure I'd even wear it with the logo across the front of it. And the long sleeved shirt with the whatever on the sleeves? I'm on the fence there. It looks European or something. The hoodie Tigers wearing? Not bad. I'm guessing the price of the clothes will be up there with Travis Miller and Peter Millar so I'll stick with Under Armour.

Those shoes are terrible.

It's all good, I am sure will be successful, I am admittedly not super impressed but also don't think it's all dreck (more yiddish), and likely not spelled right either. It's just not my thing, after years and an accumulation of tons of shirts that I cull back from time to time, I am trying really hard to limit what I purchase to only brands that I like and know. This one could become one - or not. But I won't begrudge anyone who likes it (or does not).

The question is, can they get someone to wear it, that will be in front of the camera on the weekend.......:unsure:

someone had to say it.....

"We're not for people who want to live a certain kind of lifestyle. We're for people who want to live a certain kind of life. We are Sun Day Red."

This is from their twitter profile page. I might be one of these people. I also might not idk.

Geoffrey Arend What GIF by Apple TV+

No one knows what it means, but it’s thought provoking.

hipster GIF

Where can I view all of these items? I tried to find a website, but all I came up with was this:

I don't do Twitter(X), Facebook, or Instagram, so am I out of luck?

Back