SuperStroke buys Lamkin

This has me thinking I need to get a bunch of Sinkfit pistol grips as I only use that on my gamers. The worry is how long can they be stored before the rubber starts to deteriorate?
Longer than you would ever have to be worried about.

This has me thinking I need to get a bunch of Sinkfit pistol grips as I only use that on my gamers. The worry is how long can they be stored before the rubber starts to deteriorate?
I wouldn't they would start eliminating successful products..

Same. It’s the grip that’s on the Omoi line and a very good grip for me.

hmmm... That is an interesting development.

Well, that got an out loud "holy ****" from me.
Think it was the Lamkin Family deciding this was the best "Retirement Strategy"?

That’s a surprise, but good for them and lamkin, assuming that they wanted out or were made an incredible offer.

Have loved lamkins over the years was a bit saddened that they stopped making some of the brighter colors. But that’s a small thing.

I was not a fan of the superstroke putter grips from way back and have not tried them since. Maybe it’s time.

Hope this will add some innovation in grips but fear it can also make them dragnet as well.

Just like any change, if done right it has a lot of potential

Whoa. I really hope this doesn't jack up Lamkin's current offerings, because the UTx Cord are my favorite grips out there and it's not close. I do like SuperStroke putter grips, particularly the WristLock, so I guess this just changes me from a Lamkin homer to a SuperStroke homer then? :ROFLMAO:

If mr lamkin wants to adopt me right quick i will happily take over the family business.

I would have thought Lamkin was much larger than Super Stroke. Thats a big move now there are really only 2 major grip companies Golf Pride and SuperStroke.

Garsen and others are around but wonder if they do away with Lamkin putter grips since they seem to have a decent following.

Wow was my first thought. I imagine a solid decision for Bob and his family. I love Lamkin grips but happy they can pass it on to another quality company.

Wow. Didn’t see this coming at all. Add me to the list who thought Lamkin was the larger company.

I did not have this on my golf industry new BINGO card for 2024.

Feels like the AOL buys Time Warner headline that seemed backwards.

As long as they don't change or get rid of the ST+2 hybrid.

Sinkfit tech on superstroke profiles, that would be 🔥

That is a rather large surprise. Not sure anyone saw that coming

Whoa.... I did not see that coming. I love Lamkin and hope they don't change the Sonar....

So Pure went away, Golf Pride is the largest, then superstroke has to be a very clear #2 right?

Eyebrows definitely lifted on this one

Superstroke finally going to have swing grip’s worth something!

Whoa.... I did not see that coming. I love Lamkin and hope they don't change the Sonar....

So Pure went away, Golf Pride is the largest, then superstroke has to be a very clear #2 right?
Easily now

Back