SWAG Putters Thread

Ya I’ll be trying for that one for sure

Love that cover, but not enough to drop 2k.
Same. I hate that some of the best covers are the ones that always come with a putter.

Does anyone have the white Arnie King they’d be willing to trade for this one?

Attachments

• IMG_5575.jpeg
    IMG_5575.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 2
I feel l should pull the trigger on the lucky stacked, but i'm so blah about it.

Just didn’t love the king at $188. Guess I’m being cheap haha but there other stuff I wanna pick up on the secondary market more than that one

Just didn’t love the king at $188. Guess I’m being cheap haha but there other stuff I wanna pick up on the secondary market more than that one

I would of preferred it at lower price but it will go well with my mostly black bag set up I am working on. I really wanted it in a hybrid but they didn't have one.

Only missing ONE Swagatha banned phrases now. The hardest one to get haha

$200+ is getting a little out of hand for a non-leather headcover

Only missing ONE Swagatha banned phrases now. The hardest one to get haha
I need a Swagatha mallet cover. Is that a thing?

Not to my knowledge, well, I actually think there are a handful out there.

There was a very limited one from the first year of COTM and I believe another one came out for an event they held. Nothing dropped via retail though

There was a very limited one from the first year of COTM and I believe another one came out for an event they held. Nothing dropped via retail though
Time to set some eBay alerts. I'm sure if one ever did turn up it would be way out of my price range.

Looks like the lucky stacked didn’t go over too well. All of the releases are still available. Might be worth snagging and hoping for a special

Looks like the lucky stacked didn’t go over too well. All of the releases are still available. Might be worth snagging and hoping for a special
they do specials on those releases?
IMG_2259.jpeg
I’ve never seen a special on any of these stacked drops 🤷🏼‍♂️

Maybe not? I haven’t bought or paid much attention in a while. I still can’t figure out what I want from their stuff minus the Bada
Yea I don’t believe they do as these have all been just “general” drops

Back