SWAG Putters Thread

So we have to figure out one word from each clue...

“Lance was worth eighteen million”
“Swaggee is flippers motto”
"Beware of the Swag Thing”

So we have to figure out one word from each clue...

“Lance was worth eighteen million”
“Swaggee is flippers motto”
"Beware of the Swag Thing”
Forgot the puzzle I posted above this post

My guess is “Lance is the king…” or “Lance is the original…”

Need the fifth code, but I was thinking along the same lines. Lance is the original king, or something like that.

@TJRyska do your magic lol, W is I

View attachment 9252732View attachment 9252733

“King of Swag was an original design”
well done GIF

@TJRyska did we get the final puzzle yet?

I haven’t seen one posted yet
They might drop it right before the release so you have to solve quickly around midnight

Grabbed the flipper driver and mallet.... Just like last year 😂

Looks like the Bada is tomorrow at 3pm CT. $77 for a hat haha no thanks

Only thing I tried for was the Lincoln and got sniped. Mostly meh

I like the eclipse king but can't get myself to pull the trigger on the mallet

I snagged the NSFW hybrid and the new Skull driver cover since it was 88.88 and I want to see the material in hand.

I snagged the NSFW hybrid and the new Skull driver cover since it was 88.88 and I want to see the material in hand.
The new material looks real cool in the pictures. Mad I missed it

you mean you dont love spending $333? lol im so close to being out on Swag anymore its crazy
I’m just more selective now. It’s still fun.

But, I also never tried to make an income off of releases like some out there who seem the most disgruntled now haha

The new material looks real cool in the pictures. Mad I missed it
I was surprised it was 88.88, I don’t really need it, but I bought it lmao

you mean you dont love spending $333? lol im so close to being out on Swag anymore its crazy
I won't. It's a pointlessly high price for a headcover.

The fact that a single release has the Flipper for the joke price of 55.55 and another for 333.33 is exactly as crazy as it sounds.

I won't. It's a pointlessly high price for a headcover.

The fact that a single release has the Flipper for the joke price of 55.55 and another for 333.33 is exactly as crazy as it sounds.
In the world of collectables though, is it really all that crazy? Or surprising?

In the world of collectables though, is it really all that crazy? Or surprising?
I think it is crazy, but I don't think they are crazy for doing it.

...and I definitely think it's silly that those two headcovers are that far apart in pricing - it makes no sense

I’m just more selective now. It’s still fun.

But, I also never tried to make an income off of releases like some out there who seem the most disgruntled now haha
This is where I am and its the same with collecting sports cards. Im a collector. I dont do it for the flip or the "profits" like others are. I love to collect and game these but I hate being priced out before it even gets to the secondary market

Also its still strange to me on what sells out fast and what doesnt. To me, the two best covers from last night's drop are the two still available on the site

This is where I am and its the same with collecting sports cards. Im a collector. I dont do it for the flip or the "profits" like others are. I love to collect and game these but I hate being priced out before it even gets to the secondary market
No different than a limited anything else in the secondary market though, no?

Back