SWAG Putters Thread

2 of 3 have been previewed, I have to imagine the last will be Flair or Hogan

2 of 3 have been previewed, I have to imagine the last will be Flair or Hogan
Was the kool-aid man a wrestler? Was there a wrestler that looked similar to the kool-aid man? Was kool-aid ever a sponsor or referenced during any WWE match or event, ever? If the answer is yes to any of the foregoing, I am predicting a WWE Kool-Aid cover as the third.

Was the kool-aid man a wrestler? Was there a wrestler that looked similar to the kool-aid man? Was kool-aid ever a sponsor or referenced during any WWE match or event, ever? If the answer is yes to any of the foregoing, I am predicting a WWE Kool-Aid cover as the third.
No... So far it's been the Million Dollar Man and the Undertaker. They'll announce the third cover later... And like @BuckNasty said, it'll probably be Flair or Hulk Hogan.

No... So far it's been the Million Dollar Man and the Undertaker. They'll announce the third cover later... And like @BuckNasty said, it'll probably be Flair or Hulk Hogan.
I meant it sarcastically given all of the kool-aid releases recently.

I am sure it would be Hogan. I would prefer ultimate warrior. But it should be hacksaw jim duggan.

Flair isnt under contract anymore but that could be already made by then. I would think macho man based on the glasses alone. They could go into the deep water on this series.

wow. The John Cena cover is amazing

1639705285301.jpeg

Damn they are missing the mark on my wallet.

That’s not good. I’m sorry, big fan of swag big fan of vessel. There 2 is not a good bag in my humble, it’s compact. For those that really walk most of the time, it’s probably great. But I’ma pushcart jockey need more room for stuff.

Big fan of both as well. I have the III and it’s the best bag I’ve had. No way I can justify the cost of 666.

The Street Fighter fairway arrived today. I think I may retire the Mele after the holidays and make the SF my gamer.

Just normal driver/fairway blackout set.

Look good but green/red doesn't match what I'm headed for. Headed for a flip. PM me here if you want a good deal before I list it elsewhere tomorrow.

Just normal driver/fairway blackout set.

Look good but green/red doesn't match what I'm headed for. Headed for a flip. PM me here if you want a good deal before I list it elsewhere tomorrow.

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant it sarcastically given all of the kool-aid releases recently.

I am sure it would be Hogan. I would prefer ultimate warrior. But it should be hacksaw jim duggan.
Yep. Read it again and that went right over my head! Lol

Randy Savage is the 3rd drop tomorrow

Jesse the body. That’s my vote!

Just hoping there will be more. Can't imagine them ending Swagmus on Day 12 with just a license deal.

9 or 10 of the 12 days were fairly disappointing, in my opinion.

Correct and to end days 11 and 12 both with license deals is quite annoying.

Back