SWAG Putters Thread

Saw this Swag Melin hat on discord. I don't know if it's coming today, but it's clean. Probably $$$

IMG_2499.jpg

Trying to decide if I want to get one this year, or not.

Me a week ago. Going to unload all of my Swag stuff. Hasn’t been that cool recently and I don’t use it.

Me on Black Friday. I’ll try for the Mario stick cover. Oh I got it. Might as well see if the myster cover is still available. Oh I got that too. Cool. Way to spend $250 on stuff I don’t need.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

I grabbed a single mallet mystery, I couldn’t pass entirely.

I may or may not have bought the 3 pack wood and 2 pack mallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meant to try and get the mallet bundle, but was taking a nap and slept through my alarm. Not too upset about it

Today at 2PM

That F5 was Insane looking
Hell Yeah Reaction GIF

Picked up the hat and F5, that was an expensive swag weekend (3 pack and 2 pack mallet Friday as well)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda bummed I missed the Melin hat, those are $60 normally so $77 was actually a fair deal.

People’s items are starting to arrive! Some have gotten some pretty legit covers. Can’t wait for those that don’t like theirs to throw up in games or BST

People’s items are starting to arrive! Some have gotten some pretty legit covers. Can’t wait for those that don’t like theirs to throw up in games or BST
I have a two pack blade set coming. I am hopeful for something great!

IMG_7215.jpeg

Not mine. Came from a mystery box. Thought you’d like this one, @Jman

Back