SWAG Putters Thread

I got the king
2b5dbdb3470af5db9df5b6da4557b158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need it for your collection?

I wonder what these wedges are going to cost, I need new wedges so the timing is right…. But not if they are more than vokey wedges

I wonder what these wedges are going to cost, I need new wedges so the timing is right…. But not if they are more than vokey wedges

$777 for a set of DGAP wedges. A few folks on Facebook are guessing $555 for the set of 3.

$777 for a set of DGAP wedges. A few folks on Facebook are guessing $555 for the set of 3.

My guess was $555 as well which would put them cheaper than bokeh, and an instant buy… I also have a 1:1 trait so I can buy them at 11 cst so I’m hoping you’re right…. Did the dgap have the same customization?

As a lefty I’m going to try for righty and then flip 😂jk. Can’t wait to see who obtains these

My guess was $555 as well which would put them cheaper than bokeh, and an instant buy… I also have a 1:1 trait so I can buy them at 11 cst so I’m hoping you’re right…. Did the dgap have the same customization?

As a lefty I’m going to try for righty and then flip jk. Can’t wait to see who obtains these

Yeah,
Wife said they’re my Christmas present at $555…. Does that mean I can spend more and just tell her it’s $555

They were $666.66
But only 7 reserved for nft with 150 people going for them… I did not hit

Already on game pages

$188.88. These were up for over 2 mins

Ugh. Went ahead and bought the Swag x Tito's driver. The blade and mallet look good too, but I'm trying to stay away.

Ugh. Went ahead and bought the Swag x Tito's driver. The blade and mallet look good too, but I'm trying to stay away.
I didn't open. I knew I would be weak and buy something.

I have no willpower.
That's why I didn't even click the link. Just deleted the email. Otherwise I would have definitely bought something I don't need.

I'm hoping the color-your-own covers aren't hundreds of dollars. My daughter would love it and that'd be an instant gamer when she's done.
Yea hopefully kid friendly pricing and hopefully only parents with kids get them but I’m sure there will be games with stuff shortly after drop

IMG_1380.jpegAfter many L’s in games for this a buddy gave me a deal. It’ll stay sealed as I play a mallet but I used to rock the heck out of some marcopolo Hotmail accounts

Back