SWAG Putters Thread

I’m on the fence about renewing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw one comment on Facebook from someone not renewing and he said he was going to spend the $1555 on the secondary market on an expensive cover or two that he really wants

I might need to do that 😂
lol not a bad idea

me personally im done with them after 5 years. It was fun while it lasted but tbh they dont really put out anything I like anymore. Plus the group/community has changed big time

The only COTM that I’ve seen over the last two years where I said “I gotta have that” was a red and black King, as I’m a big fan of the royals and my bag has a red and black theme.

I bought it for 125 bucks on the secondary market. Saved almost $3000 in the process.

So cool.

I just set a reminder on my phone. Fingers crossed. That would be an incredible mancave addition. I think they had a similar bag that was offered in some golf stores in Hawaii only but I could be misremembering.

That’s a lot of Swagnum PI, didn’t think they would make more than the 4 covers they already have in that theme

That’s a lot of Swagnum PI, didn’t think they would make more than the 4 covers they already have in that theme
I’m looking forward to the pre-release email tomorrow morning to see exactly what’s dropping tomorrow

I’m looking forward to the pre-release email tomorrow morning to see exactly what’s dropping tomorrow
The chest hair is super aggressive

Can’t get the app to work. Shocker.

IMG_7608.png

What a pathetic first Atomic drop

Swag is…….wait for it……Back

@Jman

@Jman

DAMMIT

Back