SWAG Putters Thread

Anyone after the swag limited release one that they sent out randomly to people that tried/bought swagmas stuff? I have one for trade, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if you physically make Dan touch the putterhead.

hmm, might just need keith and andy to hold him down and we can accomplish it

Hmm, Handsome TOO Raw Carbon is still in the plastic

golfing Saturday, maybe time to bust it out?

Dooo it!

I posted this somewhere else too but

I love how nick knows how collectors want things.

You like to keep things in the package? ok cool packaging.

you like to know just how many we made of each item? ok done

you like to see an archive of anything we've ever made with a release date>? archive tab on the website

I posted this somewhere else too but

I love how nick knows how collectors want things.

You like to keep things in the package? ok cool packaging.

you like to know just how many we made of each item? ok done

you like to see an archive of anything we've ever made with a release date>? archive tab on the website

Totally agree.

Nick is killing it and I think it will only grow from here as the putter styles expand.

He needs to kill it with a Scotty DelMar 3.5 style head with a flat top line. I hate the Scotty California DelMar with the high toe even if I do have one because I rather have SS for my everyday gamer and never could find anyone wanting to let go of the SS 3.5’s I came across in the COA’s. That way I can join in the fun or I’ll take a flow neck blade with rounded bumpers.

He needs to kill it with a Scotty DelMar 3.5 style head with a flat top line. I hate the Scotty California DelMar with the high toe even if I do have one because I rather have SS for my everyday gamer and never could find anyone wanting to let go of the SS 3.5’s I came across in the COA’s. That way I can join in the fun or I’ll take a flow neck blade with rounded bumpers.

I would imagine there will be one more putter style release before the pga show. im just making this up btw

SWAG Putters Thread

A sign that I have bought a few SWAG items this year? SWAG sent me a nice little " thank you gift" with what appears to be a not-released color way of the Chicago dog cover...
273440449532a2a637692e8cf99a88a5.jpg

A sign that I have bought a few SWAG items this year? SWAG sent me a nice little " thank you gift" with what appears to be a not-released color way of the Chicago dog cover...
273440449532a2a637692e8cf99a88a5.jpg

How cool is that? Wow.

How cool is that? Wow.

As long as their creative output keeps churning, I'll stick with them. I don't really need another putter, but probably should start paying more attention to the cover releases. Was unable to try and get either of the New Years releases.

As long as their creative output keeps churning, I'll stick with them. I don't really need another putter, but probably should start paying more attention to the cover releases. Was unable to try and get either of the New Years releases.

I’m on the brink of jumping all in on the cover game with Swag.

Moving most of my others this weekend, I hope.

Lots of colors pops with the slightest light shift.

I have an absolute stockpile of stuff headed my way next week.. I'll be sure to post as they come in. The New year's covers could be the best to date.

I’m keeping the white NyE cover, anyone after the black one ?

Hmm, Handsome TOO Raw Carbon is still in the plastic

golfing Saturday, maybe time to bust it out?

Yeah right. 441's new name is Flipper (not the dolphin).

Only if you physically make Dan touch the putterhead.

Oh, I'll touch it alright. #teabag

Looks more like straight ������ than ������ on most of the SWAG covers ��. I do like their designs.

SWAG Putters Thread

Um....yeah.........

KOS2, QOS, Yippee Ki Yay MF’er and Mister Falcon, as well as the Chinese Cover special (noodle material inside).

I’ll say this, I have SC covers, I have Lamb covers, and these are THE best quality stitching I’ve ever ever ever seen. The QOS and KOS in particular are Bats**t insane.

154fa7dfd60cec5ee12484d0c50d1abd.jpg

Um....yeah.........

KOS2, QOS, Yippee Ky Yay MF’er and Mister Falcon, as well as the Chinese Cover special (noodle material inside).

I’ll say this, I have SC covers, I have Lamb covers, and these are THE best quality stitching I’ve ever ever ever seen. The QOS and KOS in particular are Bats**t insane.

Lookin good man! I have a headless queen headed my way soon courtesy of a trade with dupaloop and I’m pumped !

Um....yeah.........

KOS2, QOS, Yippee Ki Yay MF’er and Mister Falcon, as well as the Chinese Cover special (noodle material inside).

Hey hey I can finally say told ya so!

Hey hey I can finally say told ya so!

Hahaha, truth.

Funny thing is the putter is what sold me, the covers are just an added addict....er....bonus.

Lookin good man! I have a headless queen headed my way soon courtesy of a trade with dupaloop and I’m pumped !

That one and the KOS1 are on my list next!

That one and the KOS1 are on my list next!

Yeah I want KOS1 too I just have to find the right deal. And agreed, the quality is nuts on these things. Did your staff bag show up yet??

Back