SWAG Putters Thread

not much interest in the broadway, but the ho ho ho got me. might still be a flipping candidate tho. :unsure:

the defaced surprised me so I snagged that one. Not sure if I actually wanted it more than the Hamilton one though and I ended up missing it

Ugh struck out on both, really wanted that Hamilton

So that's two of their most popular designs, Capone and Defaced, coming out as Christmas themed. Wonder what other ones they have coming?

I was able to get both. New system and setup worked well for me.

I was there but not interested. I need blue.

So that's two of their most popular designs, Capone and Defaced, coming out as Christmas themed. Wonder what other ones they have coming?

I hope swagnum PI

I want a flowneck Savage. For realz.

anyone looking for the ho ho ho defaced mallet LMK

Didn't go for anything today.
Waiting for the excitement to drop a bit then will be going for a grinch on the market.
We'll see what tomorrow brings!

I wanted the blade hamilton. But apparently paypal took too long to load. Oh well. Kept me from buying a tangerine Savage Too center shafted so my bank account won twice.

Just won a pizza rat on ebay. Been looking to upgrade the putter cover but nothing had caught the eye until last night browsing.

Wanted that defaced mallet bad. Struck out, hoping secondary market will be kind after they are shipped and the numbers are released.

@Sanzabar I got one...looking to move it

Wanted to get the Hamilton but got distracted at work. You should see how many people complain on Swag's facebook group about not being able to secure a cover. Its crazy but great entertainment.

struck out hard today. shop just didnt load the shipping info and the pay now button was grey. onto the next

Back