Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Swiftwick was kind enough to send over some socks for review. I am excited about this because I have heard good things about them. The ones I got are all below the ankle socks which is what I prefer. You can find more information on them here.

DSC0258-L.jpg

DSC0260-L.jpg

DSC0259-L.jpg

DSC0261-L.jpg

I've heard some good things on these as well. Plus, they actually are available in white, unlike one of their competitors.

Very cool! I look forward to your thoughts. I've never tried a golf-specific sock before.

Tap tap taparoo

Looking forward to your thoughts. I have 3 pairs of them and really like them.

Interesting. The best you will ever wear, guaranteed? That's a bold claim. Looking forward to seeing if they hold up to that statement.

I love my black Kentwool socks, interested to see how these stack up. I need reliable white golf socks, the options I've tried from FJ and UA arent good enough for me so far.

Looking forward to this one One-T. I've had compression socks on my mind for a while now and have been close to pulling the trigger.

This is so cool, One-T got some socks! :thumb:

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Very nice - busy, busy reviewer!

As a walker, I am most definitely interested in these and as mentioned above, them having both black and white is definitely appealing to me.

Can't wait to hear about these. I've been curious about 'sport socks' and what kind of difference it could make in my game.

Looking forward to your thoughts on these....any pics?

This is so cool, One-T got some socks! :thumb:

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Good point DD. One-T will kill this review, after all the experience of the epic sock thread!

Looking forward to your thoughts. I have 3 pairs of them and really like them.

You like them to the point you nearly ripped our entire apartment apart when one sock was missing.

Very cool! I look forward to your thoughts. I've never tried a golf-specific sock before.

Tap tap taparoo
I do no tthink these are golf specific. You could wear them for many things. I am wearing them right now

I don't see them or any link at all on my screen. If I did I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ask, my bad.

The 1st post?

Love these socks, I wear them all the time now. They make my feet happy after a long day compared to other "athletic" socks.

Nice, I think you'll love them. I have a few pair and think they are well worth it. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on them.

Love these socks, I wear them all the time now. They make my feet happy after a long day compared to other "athletic" socks.

Im with you. My favorite socks hands down. They seem simple, but after a round of golf in the heat, I can feel a difference.

Those look quite nice, but I have never tried them. May have to grab a few pairs of these.

Also, I think there is great irony in One-T reviewing socks.

Those look quite nice, but I have never tried them. May have to grab a few pairs of these.

Also, I think there is great irony in One-T reviewing socks.
why? hawk is the sock head! hahaha

Infinitely better than the Nike socks you linked. I do like those adidas socks but the tend to loosen up over time whereas the swiftwicks maintain a snug fit. As for the $10+, you can find them for a little less if you look around, $7 and change here locally.

Back