Taylormade 15 Days of Father's Day Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

In honor of Father’s Day, TaylorMade Golf is running a unique giveaway promotion, “15 Days of Father’s Day http://www.taylormadegolf.com/fathersday ,” in conjunction with our Official Global Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/taylormadegolf . To enter the sweepstakes, TaylorMade fans are encouraged to visit http://www.taylormadegolf.com/fathersday and sign up to have a chance at winning one of 15 exciting prizes.

The prize list — we will select one winner per day for 15 days — includes 2010 TaylorMade drivers, Penta TP golf balls and a new Rossa Corza Ghost putter. The complete prize list is below:

R9 SuperTri driver & 3-wood
xFT sand & lob wedge
Burner stand bag
R9 iron set
TM luggage set: travel cover / airline bag / backpack
Corza Ghost putter
5 dozen Penta TP golf balls
Rescue TP 3 & 4
Burner iron set
Burner SuperFast driver & 3-wood
Kia Ma Daytona putter
Training aid set: TR3 Speed Stick and TR3 Alignment Stix
Burner SuperLaunch iron set
R9 TMX stand bag
Spider Vicino putter

The “15 Days of Father’s Day” sweepstakes launched today, Thursday, May 27, and fans can register from now until June 14.

Put my name in their large hat.

Thanks for the info! Just signed up.

I'm in, thanks.

Thanks for the info. Hoping a THP member comes away a winner.

There is so much stuff! I would love to win the 5 dozen Pentas (or anything else for that matter).

Fantastic giveaway TM!

An excellent give away, some nice prizes on that list! WTG TM!!!

Put me in, Coach!

TM is AWESOME.

If OEM wins the Ghost, it will be chaos.

I love getting all pumped about these things..

I was pretty darn sure I was going to win the last TGW "win everything in this bag" sign up... I didn't... Life went on.

just registered and am hoping that a THP'er brings home some bacon! what a cool thing for TM to do, kudos to TM!!!!

OEM, if i win the ghost, it's yours!

i dont want the ghost... i want any of the irons or wedges... if i get the ghost... its going to oem...
the balls would be nice also

thanks for the heads up jb... im in

Taylormade 15 Days of Father's Day Contest

I too will give the ghost to OEM if I win.

I'm in......

I will not
Spoiler
but I may trade it to him lol

Exactly. Take advantage when you know the person wants it badddd and has a TON of stuff laying around...

...oh, sorry OEM. :D

Can you enter more than once? Is this a one entry per day thing?
I don't think so, but now that I think about it, I can use my other residence with a different name, and...

..nah...not worth the hassle.

Thanks for the heads up JB. I'm in.

Thanks for the heads up, JB. I'm entered, hopefully someone from THP comes out a winner.

Sounds like OEM has some above average odds at getting himself the wonderful ghost putter he dreams about. You've got my entry as well!

Back