TaylorMade 2019 Driver Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap

So their new drivers are coming out on February 1, 2019. Seems like their focus in 2019 is going to be on ball speed, not on hitting it straighter like this year. Also, what is up with the face? Are they screws or adjustable weighting in the face, or is it visible technology with bars to stabilize the head? I'm intrigued.

I'm going to guess I don't want to hit it on the screws. I'm super curious about them though based on some USGA stuff.

I'm going to guess I don't want to hit it on the screws. I'm super curious about them though based on some USGA stuff.
Ha, I was going to say the same thing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This will be the line here. And it's a good one. Very interested how they are going to get this conforming.

Curious what you mean about the USGA stuff?

Can't wait to find out more details about this lineup.

Pretty cool little teaser.

Well that definitely has my curiosity peaked if that's supposed to be moveable weight right there on the face. That'd be kinda cool, but uhh yeah what if you hit the screw?

Well that definitely has my curiosity peaked if that's supposed to be moveable weight right there on the face. That'd be kinda cool, but uhh yeah what if you hit the screw?

Why are you worried about hitting the screw? You are way too skilled for that.

Screws on the face are a drastic change and concept. That makes me interested.

Why are you worried about hitting the screw? You are way too skilled for that.

Mostly for the "screw that" jokes I could make every time?

We’re the screws red ? Interesting as the colorway is supposed to be orange for 2019.

We’re the screws red ? Interesting as the colorway is supposed to be orange for 2019.

Most likely same color as the screw on the P790 Black

I'm REALLY REALLY interested.

Maybe they're giving up on actual products for play- this is strictly a "training" driver... similar to putting band-aids on a putter either side of the sweet spot... or not.

Maybe they're giving up on actual products for play- this is strictly a "training" driver... similar to putting band-aids on a putter either side of the sweet spot... or not.

I'm betting not. LOL

this is SUCH a cool sample. I love the red smoke coming out. It looks awesome.

I think I knew that someone was in California last week testing gear......

"Screw Face Technology"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back