Taylormade Bomber new driving iron

David7

Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw that they released this, it’s direct to consumer only on their website. 17 degree driving iron using the Stealth technology.

Honestly considering it but I’m deadly with my 5W and that’s 19 degrees, probably not worth getting another club so close in loft.

Also it comes with an iron head over, so do with that as you will. It’s actually a pretty sick looking head cover though.

Last edited:
It is a good looking iron head cover that would get put in a drawer somewhere. :ROFLMAO:

I would try it out but probably wouldn't purchase myself. I like that option though.

Black and comes with a Dart 105X. Hm. I'd wager I'll see a few of those show up in some peer bags. The sole on the Stealth iron is such a step back from the ones in their other driving irons (and other companies) though.

Would try it if it was available in LH. I’ll be looking for one of those head covers in the aftermarket though…

I already bought two new clubs this season, one more and I’ll probably be sleeping on the couch 😂

Would try it if it was available in LH. I’ll be looking for one of those head covers in the aftermarket though…
Unfortunately it’s RH only.

Not a club for me but love the looks

Unfortunately it’s RH only.
Yep. All the good stuff is. Although I wonder how much difference there really is between this and the standard Stealth 4 iron. It’s 18.5* but could easily be bent when ordering.

Yep. All the good stuff is. Although I wonder how much difference there really is between this and the standard Stealth 4 iron. It’s 18.5* but could easily be bent when ordering.
Based on the review zero it’s a blacked out stealth they can charge $$$ for because of a head cover

Based on the review zero it’s a blacked out stealth they can charge $$$ for because of a head cover

Quick build of the 4 iron on the TM site with the dart shaft comes in over $100 less. It’s a nice cover, but not $100 nice.

Looks good but the offset is crazy.

Headcover is cool, too much club for me though.

Aren’t these types of irons only suitable for really fast swing speeds? I’m assuming someone like me is better served sticking with woods.

Looks to be sold out already🤯

What an odd release imo

Reminds me of the M2 L.I.F.T. iron they did a few years ago.

Sold out already
Limited release to drive the hype? That’s what Nintendo does with stuff lol. Either that or they just didn’t expect it to move that fast.

Limited release to drive the hype? That’s what Nintendo does with stuff lol. Either that or they just didn’t expect it to move that fast.
Probably only had 20 available 🤷‍♂️

What an odd release imo
What's this number here. What are these?

They're Stealth 3 irons. We haven't sold many.

We actually spent production on a 3 iron, in the Stealth irons?

Yeah.

Well that was stupid. Let's paint them black and sell them as a driving iron. Find me a headcover with teeth.

??

Back