Taylormade daytona 1 Ghost Spotting

I posted that one earlier. The actual Kia ma doesnt look like that, its most likely a custom. As in someone bought it for the $129 had a couple things done to it and stuck it on there is a Kia ma to drive the price up.

sorry, didnt see that. But yea thats rather shadey

sorry, didnt see that. But yea thats rather shadey

Its cool no worries, there is an actual kia ma ghost on there for a little over $500 right now, still has a few days left on it though..

$129 for the daytona ghost is a great price. i think TM is doing it right by making their ghost putters a little more affordable than others and i'm sure their sales #'s reflect that.

$129 for the daytona ghost is a great price. i think TM is doing it right by making their ghost putters a little more affordable than others and i'm sure their sales #'s reflect that.

I agree, I just updated the first post that I though it was a great price, Im sure it will be even cheaper on ebay. Thumbs up to Taylormade making affordable quality putters!!

Now just release that Kia Ma ghost for a affordable price and that will be even better! haha

man, that price is not bad at all... I might just pick up one just for the collection... :D

thanks for the update... might be one of the first in line... LoL...

The consumer version doesn't really look as good as the tour version, but what the heck! I think I'll give it a go if it comes out in the UK anytime soon!
Although, just wondering guys, I know the chances are very slim, but as I know someone who works for TaylorMade (that's where I get most my TM gear from), do you think it will be possible for them to get the Kia Ma version of the ghost?

P.s. I can't ask him myself as I don't actually know him personally, but you reckon it's worth a shot?

The consumer version doesn't really look as good as the tour version, but what the heck! I think I'll give it a go if it comes out in the UK anytime soon!
Although, just wondering guys, I know the chances are very slim, but as I know someone who works for TaylorMade (that's where I get most my TM gear from), do you think it will be possible for them to get the Kia Ma version of the ghost?

P.s. I can't ask him myself as I don't actually know him personally, but you reckon it's worth a shot?

Me personally, no, not anytime soon anyway. According to TM just this week, there is no release of the Kia Ma Ghost. But as with everything at TM, that could change in the blink of an eye.

Me personally, no, not anytime soon anyway. According to TM just this week, there is no release of the Kia Ma Ghost. But as with everything at TM, that could change in the blink of an eye.

Thanks JB, you know any differences in terms of performance between the consumer version and the tour version?

Thanks JB, you know any differences in terms of performance between the consumer version and the tour version?

Different weighting and different insert (in many)

Just spoke to TM again this morning. Asked directly will there be a Kia Ma Daytona Ghost?

"No there will not be a Kia Ma Daytona Ghost. Only the consumer version that you have up now.

Just spoke to TM again this morning. Asked directly will there be a Kia Ma Daytona Ghost?

"No there will not be a Kia Ma Daytona Ghost. Only the consumer version that you have up now.
that stinks!!! but you never know... maybe in a few months... :wink:

Taylormade Daytona Ghost putter...

Taylormade Daytona Ghost putter...

when is the release date? is the Sept 15 release date I googled accurate? some sites have pre orders with Oct delivery...

Thanks...

Merged with Daytona thread.

Well got my Kia Ma Daytona TP yesterday and have been carpet rolling and using the Pelz truth board all night with it. This putter is amazing. The steel insert is perfect. It has just the feel I've been looking for. Best way I can describe it is a firm mushy feeling. I love it. My plan was to send it out to get ghosted by either Lamont or BOS but dang the black finish on this thing looks very nice. Might just keep it as is.

Nevermind... release date is on the 1st page... Sept 15, 2010...

Last edited:
called local stores and most are only taking pre orders... they said they won't have them til October... gives me a few more weeks to save up... LoL...

I finally got mine today.... feels alright... not as nice as the Black Daytona Kia Ma but I think it'll do for the collection...

Back