TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Can't wait to see who the 2 winners are

You and me both dude, SO many awesome entries once again. I can't fathom being in on the decision.

The depth of entries so far has been awesome, I'm excited to see who wins this round.

It's awful quiet in here.

It's awful quiet in here.

Ring a ding ding. Waiting for some winners to be announced. Think you have a very good chance on this one Marc. Yours was hysterical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to go the bed route but was to late!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I would assume the winners will be announced some time next week.
Good luck to all !

So excited for the newest members of the mc2014. All of you had amazing entrys good luck to all.

Good luck everyone! I'm going through now and catching up on some of these and the ones I have seen so far are GREAT! The entry criteria for each manufacturer for this MC has been the best process yet!

The anticipation is KILLING ME !!

Good luck guys!

Only a guess, but with THP HQ's traveling to CA this week, we may not see the announcement on this one until later this week. Just a guess though.

Either way, I'm excited to see whom is selected to join the 2014 Morgan Cup as a TaylorMade staffer!

I'd like to get my nekkidness off the internet at some point lol

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Only a guess, but with THP HQ's traveling to CA this week, we may not see the announcement on this one until later this week. Just a guess though.

Either way, I'm excited to see whom is selected to join the 2014 Morgan Cup as a TaylorMade staffer!

Good call, there's been a ton going on contest wise and the CA trip came up quick. I'm both nervous and excited at the same time, the competition has been awesome in here and it's anyone's game right now too many awesome submissions to pick two.

Good call, there's been a ton going on contest wise and the CA trip came up quick. I'm both nervous and excited at the same time, the competition has been awesome in here and it's anyone's game right now too many awesome submissions to pick two.

Nervous??? You've got that sexy club to undress each night!!

#YourGood

Good luck to everyone who enterd this contest. So many great ones for the judges to choose from. Hopefully announcments will be made soon!

Bueller?

Still love that movie...find myself watching it everytime it shows up on some cable station..

Nervous??? You've got that sexy club to undress each night!!

#YourGood
Watch out trout... Big Time played these same mind games on me during the first contest.

Give it a few days. Voting is likely delayed some with THP HQ out in CA for the #Grandaddy.

Understood...just was nothing since 12/8 and wanted a funny way to bump it up :)

Its going to be a tough call anyway--lots of great ones!

Anticipation. That's the word. :)

I'm sure there won't be news for a while, but that only increases the anticipation! :D

Back