TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
As awesome as it would be to rep any of the sponsors in the Morgan Cup, I would really love to rep TaylorMade. I love my current TM clubs and their new stuff looks awesome.

I just tried the speedblades today at Edwin Watts. Very nice. Felt really strong!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I spent the afternoon drooling over the SLDR and SpeedBlades. I can only imagine how the glands will be salivating when the new line is released. Oh how good it would be to represent TM. Santa did you get my Christmas list?

I hit a speedblades 7 iron yesterday at Golf Smith and I loved it. I was getting an extra 5-10 yd carry on the launch monitor.

Love to rep TMAG @ the Morgan Cup

Typing using TaP Tap Taparootalk...

I hit a speedblades 7 iron yesterday at Golf Smith and I loved it. I was getting an extra 5-10 yd carry on the launch monitor.

Love to rep TMAG @ the Morgan Cup

Typing using TaP Tap Taparootalk...

I hit the 7 iron demo club a few days ago as well, unfortunately my swing was off that day so I didn't have the best results. The 1st swing felt great, then I couldn't get off the toe. I loved the look of these irons though, and can't wait to get back over there to hit them again.

I went to Golf Galaxy yesterday and hit the SLDR and the JetSpeed Drivers. Both really nice. I didn't care much for the shaft they had in the Demo Jetspeed. The club was way too lite. But they sounded good at impact.

So who is excited to hear about the TP line in a couple weeks?

I hope there is a chance that they come out with some non-insert putters.

Everyone going to the TM event? :alien:

Lots of feedback will be brought big time on those beauties to the forum, it's exciting for sure!

Give me some TP MB's and I'll carve my way through the competition! Yeah I'm super excited to get my hands on these!!

And I agree on the putters. Although the latest Pure Roll used in the Spider S is solid...best one yet IMO.

I am, having owned the last tp cb line I can't wait for these

I have only hit the old TP line a few times and was impressed but there was no way I could game them then.

I'm going to a local golf store today to try and find a 38" DLL to roll. This store is much smaller than the Golf Galaxy I struck out in Monday, but it's the only other golf store within an hours drive from my house so fingers are crossed.

I'm going to a local golf store today to try and find a 38" DLL to roll. This store is much smaller than the Golf Galaxy I struck out in Monday, but it's the only other golf store within an hours drive from my house so fingers are crossed.

How close are you to Bloomington/Normal?

There is a great place there >>> http://www.allseasonsglc.com/

Heated range, tons of demo gear.

How close are you to Bloomington/Normal?

There is a great place there >>> http://www.allseasonsglc.com/

Heated range, tons of demo gear.

It's close to 3 hours from Centralia. I'm sure I can find something in St Louis if this doesn't work out, although that heated range does sound nice.

It's close to 3 hours from Centralia. I'm sure I can find something in St Louis if this doesn't work out, although that heated range does sound nice.

Yea, it's about 2 hours from me. Not a short haul at all, but it's a pretty cool facility. In the 2012 MC I went down there because I wanted to see ball flight with the Cleveland gear and they were basically the only place I could find.

I was at one of the two ranges near me last night. As I walked in I saw a signup sheet for a TM fitting event next month. My mind went "Ooooh" and my MC ponder kicked into a higher gear. If I am very fortunate to be selected I know where I'll be and what I'll be doing on January 29 :)

I was at one of the two ranges near me last night. As I walked in I saw a signup sheet for a TM fitting event next month. My mind went "Ooooh" and my MC ponder kicked into a higher gear. If I am very fortunate to be selected I know where I'll be and what I'll be doing on January 29 :)

I'm hoping they have one in the near future around here too. The nearest TM fitter to me is in Nashville TN which is about a 4 hour drive for me.

2 more team TaylorMade members joining the fold in the morning!

Yup. TaylorMade & Castor...a match made in heaven. I've already been lurking all the OEM websites, but now...I'm going dive in to the wonderful world of TM.

I'll start by thanking TaylorMade for being a part of this and thanking all the judges and THP for bringing me along for this journey!!

Yup. TaylorMade & Castor...a match made in heaven. I've already been lurking all the OEM websites, but now...I'm going dive in to the wonderful world of TM.

I'll start by thanking TaylorMade for being a part of this and thanking all the judges and THP for bringing me along for this journey!!

So proud to be selected alongside you. Can't wait to meet you in July!

Welcome to team TaylorMade guys, it's gonna be a wild ride!

How's that going back to sleep working out for ya?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Not working :) the sleeping thing that is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back