TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 Wedges

I wish i would have tried the L-Series in the 56 and 60. My MG3's had the WV wedge specific shafts and they had too much action in the tip section similar to KBS Hi-Rev. i actually prefer stiffer wedge shafts
Yeah me too. It was a weird twist of fate that made me revisit the LA shafts n general and helped me not hesitate about trying them all the way through the wedges. Was fitting a newly sponsored player into his new stuff and he had them in his previous wedges. He let me take them out and they seemed like a nice middle ground there. Better than my SteelFiber for sure.

Yeah me too. It was a weird twist of fate that made me revisit the LA shafts n general and helped me not hesitate about trying them all the way through the wedges. Was fitting a newly sponsored player into his new stuff and he had them in his previous wedges. He let me take them out and they seemed like a nice middle ground there. Better than my SteelFiber for sure.
I love the LA shafts but ive had plenty of sets ruined with poor builds bc of how light the LA's come out or bc of how much weight was added to the tip section

some of my best wedge play ever was with PX 7.0. Think i need to revisit the stiff wedge shafts again

I love the LA shafts but ive had plenty of sets ruined with poor builds bc of how light the LA's come out or bc of how much weight was added to the tip section

some of my best wedge play ever was with PX 7.0. Think i need to revisit the stiff wedge shafts again
Yeah that's why I'm just not going to do it with the S159. You can ruin a build with at that weight manipulation.

Putting these back in the bag was sooo the right move. Hoowah! That was fun.

I love these wedges……however I have yet to figure out the 48° on full swings. On turf, inside the thing was perfect. So far on grass I hit it well, like 1 out of 4 times. The other 3 it feels like I get under it or something. Like I hit it fat. I don’t take full swings with my 54 and 60. Love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a longer work trip and no real practice time, I took the day and got on the course. No range to warm up, and it was a cart path only day after really wet conditions. My new 50* arrived to replace my set GW and I wanted to get on the course and give it a run.

Pace was an issue off the tee, but around the green I had my best day in a long time. The 50 slotted right in distance wise where the 47* GW was, which may or may not have me looking at a 46* to replace the PW. But I digress.

I was extremely happy with the way these feel and how they stick. To get enough spin to bounce 2-3 times and hold was something. The course was so wet that some of my tee shots created huge splashes…by hitting just off thr fairway. So to hold like they did was awesome. The weight of these with the shaft just fit me. This is the first time this season Arcoss has said that I saved strokes with my 100 yard and in stuff. Really good stuff for me.

I don’t know why these don’t get more love. They feel great and the bounce is fitting for here. I am so , so glad I added these to my bag.

Attachments

• IMG_1936.jpeg
    IMG_1936.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
1000067454.jpg

Wanted to get some with in with the new setup and let much tore up the par 3 course with a buddy early this morning. Almost forgot how much I like having these in the bag.

Great through mixed lies and that straight front edge suits me so well. Feel like I can hit all the shots with these.

Back