Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
7 Piece Set (4-PW) - $1500
PVD Finish

TM23IRN-P790-21-Black-LFS-OSN06617-v1~W1200_H900_Mcrop_CZ1_P50-50.jpg
P790-PhantomBlack-FB-1~W1250_H900_Mcrop_P50-50.jpg

Reactions: J4U
Enjoy the darker finish options! Would need to see these in person, as they look a bit too glossy.

Should be popular with some folks. I think I prefer the standard version, but I'd say that about any iron like this these days.

Those look really good.

Nice Bling. That's gonna show Toe and Heal strikes to your Co Players more easily though. 😉

Love these a lot

The black finishes are always nice to see in promo pics. I'm always way more interested in seeing a pic of what they look like 3 months later.
It's so rare to ever find that pic unless a THP'er puts one up.

Not feeling them. Too shiny black.

Super aesthetic. They look great.

Love the look, but I've never had much luck with pvd finishes maintaining their luster.

I'm a sucker for the black finishes that OEM's do and these look pretty nice in the pics. TM just doesn't excite me so my level of :love: is fairly low here.

they look really good

They look great but definitely curious how well the black finish holds up.

These look really damn good

I had a set of the copper finish irons they had - they looked awesome, but it was clear the PVD wasn't going to last particularly long. It got to the point that I was debating whether I should hit them off of mats in the offseason for practice, so moved them for close to what I paid for them.

I'd imagine that'll be even worse with the black, unfortunately.

Love the look of a black iron, but would want that finish to hold up long-term and most just don't seem to do that...:confused:

They look pretty sick, like mentioned would like to see how the black wears over time.

Once you go black, you never go back. Or so they say. 😂

They look pretty sick, like mentioned would like to see how the black wears over time.
Based on what I have heard in the last day or two, golfers should expect wear fairly quickly. Some will like that, others will not

I’m not a fan of non DBM black finishes.

Back