TaylorMade Staff Bags - The Morgan Cup

I was looking online last night. This is a 10.5" bag, so a big one is needed. Many say they'll fit up to a 10" bag. The Club Glove Last Bag XL definitely works, but I want to check a few other options.

Kevin

Ladies and Gentlemen - This afternoon, a big brown box arrived at Casa de Willingham on the Truck de FedEx. After seeing the awesome videos of my team mates, I had a pretty good idea of what was inside.

Without further ado, I bring to you an unboxing video...No you are not dreaming, adwillingham made another video (and yes I was more than 6 inches from the camera this time).

[YOUTUBE]_VyN-r-mj4Y[/YOUTUBE]

Since I had so much "help" with the unboxing, I thought it was only fair to provide some still photos as well.

Spoiler
IMG_1598.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1599.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1600.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1601.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1602.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1604.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1605.jpg

I too want to thank TaylorMade for making all eight of us feel like we are truly their staff members. This bag is absolutely beautiful, and the fact that you all took the time and effort to embroider our names on them is just incredible. We haven't played a single hole of golf yet and this is already the most incredible golf experience that I have or probably will ever have.

There is no way to adequately thank Josh and Morgan for the opportunity and experience this is proving to be. We truly appreciate all that both of you do as it relates to the Morgan Cup and to THP in general. I can honestly say that my life is better because the two of you are a part of it.

Last edited:
I was looking online last night. This is a 10.5" bag, so a big one is needed. Many say they'll fit up to a 10" bag. The Club Glove Last Bag XL definitely works, but I want to check a few other options.

Kevin

The TaylorMade Tour travel bag holds a TaylorMade staff bag.

Most of the OEMs have one that is called "Tour" or something of the sort and they almost all fit a staff bag.

Ok good to know.

Ladies and Gentlemen - This afternoon, a big brown box arrived at Casa de Willingham on the Truck de FedEx. After seeing the awesome videos of my team mates, I had a pretty good idea of what was inside.

Without further ado, I bring to you an unboxing video...No you are not dreaming, adwillingham made another video (and yes I was more than 6 inches from the camera this time).

[YOUTUBE]_VyN-r-mj4Y[/YOUTUBE]

Since I had so much "help" with the unboxing, I thought it was only fair to provide some still photos as well.

Spoiler
IMG_1598.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1599.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1600.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1601.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1602.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1604.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_1605.jpg

I too want to thank TaylorMade for making all eight of us feel like we are truly their staff members. This bag is absolutely beautiful, and the fact that you all took the time and effort to embroider our names on them is just incredible. We haven't played a single hole of golf yet and this is already the most incredible golf experience that I have or probably will ever have.

There is no way to adequately thank Josh and Morgan for the opportunity and experience this is proving to be. We truly appreciate all that both of you do as it relates to the Morgan Cup and to THP in general. I can honestly say that my life is better because the two of you are a part of it.

Love the video and the pics AD! Looks like you had a good little helper there.
My favorite line was "Lets try and lift it out of the box without dropping anyone"

great work on the videos guys... enjoy your new AMAZING TM stuff.

@adwillingham

"it's a backpack" was priceless.

These bags are just stunning, and they weren't kidding about the COMPLETE tour player experience.

I'm already jealous and looking forward to (hopefully) the next Morgan Cup!

Great videos/pics so far guys.

My upload is stuck. I'm Tmex angry.

Kevin

My upload is stuck. I'm Tmex angry.

Kevin

Did you put cheese in the cdrom again? That will freeze it every time.

It's nearing the 17% sticking point. Wish me luck.

Kevin

Woo hoo. 18%. I hope that's a good sign.

Kevin

DD, just watched your video, great job man, man they are just so nice in person aren't they?

Thanks CB, my jaw is still on the floor. I can't take my eyes off it. I may kick my wife to the couch tonight and sleep with the staff bag, its that damn good looking.

Did you put cheese in the cdrom again? That will freeze it every time.

bahaha

Thanks CB, my jaw is still on the floor. I can't take my eyes off it. I may kick my wife to the couch tonight and sleep with the staff bag, its that damn good looking.

bahaha

Please do and post video tomorrow!

Great videos guys! AD, those kids are adorable! Awesome that you worked color review into your bag opening! LOL

This got a little long, sorry. I stumbled through this a bit because I'm so blown away by this. It's really happening. Pictures have to wait until tomorrow, unfortunately. My photographer is unavailable.

VID.E.O.

Kevin

I enjoyed the video unboxing, Kevin. I can see your excitement and I'm truly happy for you. Congrats dude!

LMAO at the surprise!

Kevin man, that was GREAT!!! The smooth jazz started to drive me crazy near the end of the video, but I loved every minute of it. Very nice of TaylorMade to supply you with Salad and even some candy bars. Great stuff man, TaylorMade has been so great to us through this entire event, its really hard to even begin to say thank you to them.

Awesome video Esox. TaylorMade certainly is top notch. Don't go too crazy with those candy bars.

haha I love the surprise from Taylormade. That's fantastic. Great video Esox!

That's crazy Sox! haha. You got me craving a candy bar now!

Kevin

I purchased a club glove last bag - when i signed up for the 2010 demo day.

I could have got something smaller - but i figured it was like $100 more for the last bag - and i would have extra room to wrap towels or extra socks, shoes, equipment in.

Only thing was - i was near 75 lbs fully loaded -way over the 50 lbs limit... so i headed to the skycap with a $10 spot out - and they just took it and didnt ask questions...

those guys work on tips - so $10 there goes a long way paying a $50 over weight bag,

Back