TaylorMade TM-880 Maranello Ghost

haha im glad everybody likes it, im loving it, really putting great with it, The Iomic i use is the Large/Oversized one, its the biggest they have but its not even close to a jumbo grip, its perfect if ya ask me. Have had one on my last 3 putters and they last forever and are very easy to clean, plus they just feel great as well. I know im hitting this putter good from the red sharpie marks in the center lol, since thats the only thing i can come up with since nobody seems to know about the marks. I will get a pic up tomorrow of the putter with the new grip, im to tired tonight

10yarddraw - did you get any more marks, or just that one red/orange-ish one? We're about to bring in Tin Cup Ball Markers and I was just telling my husband that the permanent marker might come off when you use them on balls. Just wondering if it's for sure that the mark is from your own ball marking.

10yarddraw - did you get any more marks, or just that one red/orange-ish one? We're about to bring in Tin Cup Ball Markers and I was just telling my husband that the permanent marker might come off when you use them on balls. Just wondering if it's for sure that the mark is from your own ball marking.

Ya there is more than what there was before so im assuming its the marker since i cant think of any other reason it would be there, not 100% sure but about 80% its my own ball markings. The part that i dont get is not being able to clean them off like every other putter that has the marker mark the face, its just weird

Hmm.. Sad to hear that you can't remove the red-ish markings.. Have you tried some chemical solution? But that would maybe damage the club.

Tappin' for world peace!

Hmm.. Sad to hear that you can't remove the red-ish markings.. Have you tried some chemical solution? But that would maybe damage the club.

Tappin' for world peace!

no i havent tried any mineral spirits or nail polish remover or anything like that, just a little goo gone like i always used but that didnt work either. I guess if it gets bad enough ill call Taylormade about it but im putting so well with it i dont want to bother anything lol

Got a chance to hit this one at my GG today. I loved it personally. It was (sadly) the only putter I made a putt with, but I Believe that was because of the great sight lines.....Thanks TM. A great putter for anyone...

Im loving it, have been putting extremely well with it

Can the weights on these be changed to make it more of a face balanced putter? I love love love the look of this putter and putted alright with it, but I did so much better with the Fontana.

Can the weights on these be changed to make it more of a face balanced putter? I love love love the look of this putter and putted alright with it, but I did so much better with the Fontana.

then why not get the fontana?

Good question. I LOVE the Fontana. It looks awesome and just works!

I tried all of the Ghost putters and did not like the Fontana or Maranello, but the Daytona spoke to me. It's lightweight but very balanced, and the PureRoll insert makes me giddy every time I hit it. I'm going to order one through TM because I really want to put its performance to the test on the course. I don't know if its going to replace my Ping but only time will tell.

Good question. I LOVE the Fontana. It looks awesome and just works!

I agree, i love the looks of it too, i just put better with a heel shafted so i went with the maranello instead

I love the look of this line of putters. I am torn between all of them. I think the weight inserts just add some cool modern design yet they are functional.

I love the look of this line of putters. I am torn between all of them. I think the weight inserts just add some cool modern design yet they are functional.

I agree, the weights are a nice touch. The new insert is also really nice

Oh my goodness... It's gorgeous.

I absolutely love this putter but have to ignore this thread. As a lefty, it's sickening.

if my original ghost had adjustable weights, i would still be gaming it.

I tried all of the Ghost putters and did not like the Fontana or Maranello, but the Daytona spoke to me. It's lightweight but very balanced, and the PureRoll insert makes me giddy every time I hit it. I'm going to order one through TM because I really want to put its performance to the test on the course. I don't know if its going to replace my Ping but only time will tell.

I agree, I rolled last year's Daytona the other day and fell in love.

wasnt even in the market for a new putter, but now Im hooked, going to try and get out and try the new one and see if I like it better, I do like the alignment options with the newer

I absolutely love this putter but have to ignore this thread. As a lefty, it's sickening.

+1, just beautiful.

that sucks, wish they made a lefty for you guys

this is the first putter i have "loved" since it first hit my hands since my spider. i love the AGSI+ insert and the pure roll feels great too. i love my super stoke slim on my spider....this on a TM-880, sounds sexy to me.

I can't seem to find this anywhere local to give it a try, but I'm itching to give this one a go. The local golf shop doesn't have it, the local scheels didn't, and the only other close store would be a dick's that's an hour away. Man I hate waiting!!!

I can't seem to find this anywhere local to give it a try, but I'm itching to give this one a go. The local golf shop doesn't have it, the local scheels didn't, and the only other close store would be a dick's that's an hour away. Man I hate waiting!!!

lol that sucks, the closest store to me that carries them is a hour away, allot of the smaller shops dont have them for some reason, they are more of a order it for you kind of place.

Rolled this a couple of times yesterday at Golfsmith and man is this thing hot. Alignment is super easy, ball just pops off the face with no noticeable skip, and the weighting is superb. I compare it to the #9 series putters on the Odyssey line. I will be hunting for this in the near future.

Gonna check gg this weekend and see if they have this

Back