Tell us which course is your Home course

Though I get around a bit, I consider Harborside my home course. I play both starboard and port.

My home course is Three Lakes in Malaga, WA. But some very nice courses in central washington are the following.

Moses Pointe - Moses Lake, Wa
Desert Canyon - Orondo, Wa
Bear Mountain Ranch - Chelan, Wa

If you ever make it to central washington, those 3 are must plays.

This is not my home course but one that I played on a regular schedule until this year the course was closed in order to redesign the course. The link shows some of the views you can get from the course. The one thing that I really liked about the course is all the wild life you can see. During the spring you can get a rare chance to see America's bird the Bald Eagle sometimes as close as 50 yards away sitting in a tree. Fall golf here is just spectator.

Lake Guntersville State Park Page Title Here

I haven't had a home course for my first year at this. Just took the plunge for next year so I'll be spending a fair bit of time at Granite Springs. I can't comment on the course compared to many others but it has been my favorite within a reasonable distance to home. Hoping to get what will probably be my last round of the season in on the weekend.

http://www.granitespringsgolf.com/

Whispering Pines Atsugi Naval Base Atsugi Japan but moving to Virginia in June....

Deer Run in Newport News, VA. Probably played more rounds at that course (well there's 2 there...) than I have played all other courses combined this year.

My home course is River Hall Golf Club in Alva, Fl. The course, designed by Davis Love III and was built in 2006.

My family belongs to Hallbrook CC so that's where I play most of the time. Its a Fazio course so it's a lot of fun to play but it can sure tear you up in a hurry.

When I play with friends I usually go to Minor Park, Overland Park GC, St. Andrews, etc...

http://www.hallbrookcc.org/

My family belongs to Hallbrook CC so that's where I play most of the time. Its a Fazio course so it's a lot of fun to play but it can sure tear you up in a hurry.

When I play with friends I usually go to Minor Park, Overland Park GC, St. Andrews, etc...

http://www.hallbrookcc.org/

Hey, I need your username and password to look at it:D

You know that's an exclusive club when you can't even look at the website.

Oops sorry, forgot about that. Ya the course is pretty fun to play if you can stay straight off the tee.

It's a good thing I decided to go to grad school so that I can still play there. Looks like I got about 2 years or eligibility left and I'm gonna milk it as much as I can.:D

Oops sorry, forgot about that. Ya the course is pretty fun to play if you can stay straight off the tee.

It's a good thing I decided to go to grad school so that I can still play there. Looks like I got about 2 years or eligibility left and I'm gonna milk it as much as I can.:D

I think I know another member there, I'll shoot you a PM and see if you know him.

My Home course Harding Municipal in Los Angeles

I have two, one at work, one at home. Work is Muroc golf course, home is Rancho Vista golf course. Both have grass on the range! :banana:

Back