Texas golf courses

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I know THPers have played some, or perhaps a bunch or all, of these, and one of them is of particular interest.

That one is a little thin and hits some courses that require some serious $$...but those are all amazing. I would have added a few locally that are private also, but love seeing Briggs on that list.

Only played Dallas National on that list - but can say it deserves to be on there.

At least one other in the DFW area I think should be on here though

Only played the Omni, but just about all of those are crazy private, so I likely won't have a shot to get onto the majority of those. Wishful thinking, I suppose!

Yeah I posted that yesterday in the Briggs thread. I must say with all of the courses in TX I was a bit surprised it was among the top ten. I mean, we know the dormie clubs are top notch but Texas is a big state

Bluejack was a solid, I’m glad to see that one on the list. Shady Oaks should never leave that list just due to its history, and for that reason is why it’ll always be in great shape.

I think half the list is private. There are quite a number of courses that are as good or better.

all are private and very expensive clubs. Thanks to THP I've played Briggs and it's probably the only one I will ever get to play.

There's several other courses that I've seen on top 10 lists that are not listed here and very well could be. The majority of them are all private though. I need to get a buddy to get me onto Bluejack soon.

Back