DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
This isnt an easy post to make and I am not making it because I want a pat on the back. I am simply writing it to say thank you. This morning I sent a message to Josh and Morgan resigning from staff. October 30th, 2013 I was asked to be part of staff and part of the MC. Its a day that changed my life. It's been a fun ride and I just wanted to thank Josh and Morgan for the opportunity and to the members of THP for their support and love they have shown me over the years. There have been good times and hard times but I wouldnt trade them in for anything. THP has been and always will be a big part of my life but with my daughter starting pre-k and the activities starting to mount and THP evolving and changing, I just dont feel I can give it the time it deserves. While I will no longer be on staff, I will still be on THP as much as I can. I could go on and on but I won't bore anyone. In closing, really I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you.

Keep on keeping on Dev. Just do you and THP will still be here for you. good luck with everything life has in store for you and enjoy the family!

Thanks for everything you have done in the past for the site Dev, totally understand where you are coming from...and take care of that kiddo!

Ricky, I know this isn't good bye, but still just want to thank you for everything you do. Got to know you a lot better over this last year and never realized what a contribution you made and I know it will be missed. Now enjoy the process of raising a beautiful little girl, and hopefully we can hit the links sometime soon!

I know the feeling bro, and I know you don't want to do anything half ass, on the thp side or the family side. Enjoy your family, it goes way too fast. Thanks for all you've done for THP, and for me. I know you'll be missed, but I'm happy that I've had the opportunity to get to know you over the past year.

Ricky, I wish you nothing but the best of luck as you take your next steps with your family. Thanks for all you've done for THP.

Thank you for your invaluable contributions to the site! Life taking priority is certainly understandable. Good luck with everything!

Thanks for everything Ricky, you're a great guy and I'm glad to call you a friend. Best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks for all that you've done for this awesome place. Best wishes, my friend.

Ricky, you were a great addition to the staff and I always appreciated the great work you put in to this place.

been awesome getting to know you sir. look forward to teeing it up one day

thanks Dev for all you have done for this place. Keep doing you and we will be here to support you along the way

Thanks for all you've done for THP Ricky. Take it easy and enjoy your kids while you can. Well still be seeing you around.

Thanks Ricky, enjoy your next phase of family life. Does this mean twitter will be safe for work when the devils hit the ice?

Such an awesome part of THP, but we do understand brother !

Thanks Ricky, enjoy your next phase of family life. Does this mean twitter will be safe for work when the devils hit the ice?

Haha nope. Gonna be a long year. Get your profanity filter ready. Haha

Thanks for everything you've done. Now go get some hit markers!

Thanks for helping make this a great place Ricky.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks Dev!

Thanks for all your efforts, Dev!

You're a good seed Dev and your daughter is an even better one! See ya around the 'ol site my friend.

This makes me sad, Ricky. I will miss you being on staff, and I'm sure the staff will surely miss you. I have always appreciated your brash honesty in everything you do. I certainly have never had to wonder what you're thinking behind your posts, here and on TWITTER. I follow both your ID's on the latter and, being somewhat of a sports nut myself, particularly enjoy the non-THP during hockey season (not necessarily a Devils fan, but love your intensity when they're playing).
Please don't fade away from the forum, Ricky. You have too many true friends on here that want you to remain active.

Almost always enjoy your posts, glad you're sticking around even though it's not in an official capacity anymore.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for all you've done around here Dev, I've gotten to know you personally and I'm glad we're friends. You're a great dude and without THP we never would have met! Do your thing bro, we're all here for you! We love you right back, bud!

Dude thank you Dev! You have been an amazing staff member! Keep on trucking buddy and enjoy that family time. We will always be here for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back