The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

In less than 3 hours up as a thread there's already almost 100 posts, I'd say there's going to be a little excitement surrounding this amazing event!!!

I am surprised it doesn't have more honestly. Awesome event, even more awesome Company, even even more awesome people. THP, Callaway, #ZooCrew, and Internet Golfers..... what the heck more do you want!?!

The buzz around this is intense. I hope the ZooCrew realizes we're not messing around this time

I am surprised it doesn't have more honestly. Awesome event, even more awesome Company, even even more awesome people. THP, Callaway, #ZooCrew, and Internet Golfers..... what the heck more do you want!?!
It's still early in the morning, I have no doubt after a day it's going to be a huge thread!

I read the title of the post wrong and thought "Wow, a welcome massage? THP is really stepping things up for these events!"

I don't think there is a person on the forum who doesn't want in on this event. This and the Bridgestone Championship are more than enough motivation for me to get my game as efficient as ever. I hope I have a chance to get into this event, it would be a memory that would stay with me for life.

I'm putting in the work now to take it to the ZooCrew in December. Can't wait to hear what the contest are.

#TheGrandaddy talk always gets the heart pumping in the morning. I can't wait for the opportunity to earn a spot! #ZooCrewGoingDown

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This message officially kicks of #TheGrandaddy and contests being soon.

Looking forward to the contests. Tons if entries for THE DOS.

It has begun!!!
ee9509c8569322f8607c22bb246edb5794500c5a90d3f6c19172ac6909e9cdc6.jpg

And that is only what people know about.
There is a whole lot more coming to the lucky 8 as well...

I think I just peed in my pants

Can't wait to try to get into the GD and Kick some Zoo Crew Tail

Oh Captain my Captain, I hope to be chosen so I can serve you well in the war of the ages and defeat the Horde of Callaway. (aka #ZooCrew)

In honor of George Costanza, I think it just moved.

The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

The Don't be a "D" rule.

or the Team above All.

I live by the "Have Fun" rule! The third. Rule #1, "Don't be a D---," should be a given!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I live by the "Have Fun" rule! The third. Rule #1, "Don't be a D---," should be a given!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day I saw that quoted in the original Grandaddy thread, I wrote it down and stuck it to my monitor. I stare at it every day, and it has followed me to my new job (one of very few things that I took with me from my old place of employment).

It really helps put things in perspective, not just in play, but also in a work environment.

To say this is on my bucket list, would a huge understatement!!!!

Whatever is done, there must be something that tops Callaway HR. Be wary #Zoocrew, they could be among you.

Whatever is done, there must be something that tops Callaway HR. Be wary #Zoocrew, they could be among you.

"I bet it's Pete."

"Nope. It's Ethan. Definitely Ethan."

"I think it's JRod."

"Nope. Definitely Pete."

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaah

The Flair video was awesome.

To be the man (men) you have to beat the man (men and Rhi).
Woooooooo!!!

Harry,
Is there any truth to the rumor that you rid the team of Hashtag to have Rhi full time? I figured it was an ugly rumor of course.

Hmmm..... no digs or jabs from Harry?! That's interesting!

Let's get this Grandaddy rolling!!

It's bad to wish away the summer, but I can't wait to see THP sending the
#zoocrew back in their cubicles with their tails between their legs :)

#THP-Redemption-Tour
#Dos

Harry,
Is there any truth to the rumor that you rid the team of Hashtag to have Rhi full time? I figured it was an ugly rumor of course.

I told Chad there was a no layering and punctuality commitment and he already backed out of the event.

Poor Chad….no layering….what oh what will he do?

Back