The 2014 THP Tour Van Unveiling - Join Us At A THP Event Near You

Getting ready to load this beauty up for its first event of the 2014 year.
Mission Inn, The THP Tour Van will be filled with iron sets for 13 guys.
Look for Big Red on the road. THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf is up 1st.
I will be following close behind, #drafting.

Just watched it again, and thought to myself "that music sounds like some of the music from the "How It is Made" TV show".

May I suggest.. Vine?

Could...maybe at a traffic light or something, I'll get something though, it certainly looks to be attention getting

Looks awesome! I thought it would be more of a brighter red. But sort of looks dark red.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bit late posting but I wanted to say that the Tour Van 3.0 looks great. I also enjoyed watching the video. The guys at Sarasota Wraps did an excellent job.

I can't wait to see this beast in Hilton Head. Hopefully it still takes 3 point turns at True Blue like a champ.
3 point turns are so 2013, GG has upgraded her skill set. 2014 will see her completing "J" turns. #stuntdriver

Apparently I'm a little slow in connecting the dots, but I just now realized your tour van is on Callaway's website. While I did like the green theme, I must say the update that took place in the video was a fantastic choice, this scheme looks great. If you guys feel like driving to Idaho I will teach you how to make golf tee's out of ice sickles haha.

Apparently I'm a little slow in connecting the dots, but I just now realized your tour van is on Callaway's website. While I did like the green theme, I must say the update that took place in the video was a fantastic choice, this scheme looks great. If you guys feel like driving to Idaho I will teach you how to make golf tee's out of ice sickles haha.

That is a very kind offer. While I do love the state, I dont think it is on our schedule this year. The good news is that we have a full schedule with great events all around this country. You can find that here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?51841-The-2014-THP-Events-Calendar

Im not going to lie. I have watched the time lapse video about 41 times.

I don't blame you. It's definitely something to be proud of.

MikeDean will be the first to see this thing this evening. We will be loading up the Tour Van and heading to THP Ultimate Club Testing this weekend.

Look what I found. Looks awesome in person. So sleek the and colors just pop.
6ezypyqe.jpg

Nice mike, thanks for the pic

Hoolllyy cow that's pretty and shiny and new

Oh yes, what a beauty!

Thanks for the pic Mike. Can't wait to see the THP van in May!!!

Saw the picture on twitter too. Awesome shot Deano, thanks for sharing. Cannot freaking wait to see this thing in person.

Looks awesome, I'll wave if I see you guys in the road tomorrow

I definitely look forward to seeing this in a few weeks.

Hmmmmmmm she's looking HAWT! :in-love:

It looks awesome. Great pic Mike!!

The van looks great.

Any ETA on The Gauntlet info?

Getting ready for its maiden voyage this year.
1st Stop...THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

Can't wait to see you and that van today dude, it looks fantastic!

Going to be a sweet cherry pic for the TM event, can't wait to see all your mugs in front of it.

Back