The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

You guys made it real hard to get anything done today. Thanks for that! Well done and enjoy the experience.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449529438.500505.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449529454.006103.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

After catching up on this thread, I am blown away. What an amazing experience.

01a5cd271a8da1c50363abd4cfb22658.jpg

Koozie game on point. # would approve.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449529487.407212.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449529501.108202.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449529509.895789.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finally caught up on everything - everything looks amazing. Missed among all the awesomeness: Ethan rocking The King shirt (Team Chad colors). Or maybe someone pointed it out and I missed it.

This is incredible. What. A. Day.

Wow This has been incredible to follow along with! Just so much amazingness everywhere you look! So from looking trough did everyone go with Apex irons and Acid UtX grips all around?

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Just got caught up after a 3 hour car ride. You guys are killing it! The fittings look incredible, everyone's bag looks unique and like the tools for the job. Those Oban shafts look amazing, if you have time give it a swing. Lastly, those Grandaddy putter covers are ridiculous, Heez want!

Can't wait for bus ride shenanigans and pairings to come!

The putter cover,more release Oban shafts and other swag. The Callaway crew has killed it this year. The updates have been awesome.

e29a7bd9c8fb3d77dffa4ee5a6fbed37.jpg

e5ff5af4f99cfd38bbd7a588d5ebc4cb.jpg

Koske and Austie signed mine for me. Incredible.

Awesome! Pre release shafts!

Have AJ take a potty break before the bus ride... (I know there's a restroom on the bus) can never be too safe.

And Remind Chad to take his Dramamine!

Nobody take the window seat next to Chad unless they are as flexible/short as Wardy..

We have a full bus. Plenty of snacks and beverages for the trip.
6068d7e8f791bd4bedd59d64b70f0b0f.jpg

Just finally caught up on everything - everything looks amazing. Missed among all the awesomeness: Ethan rocking The King shirt (Team Chad colors). Or maybe someone pointed it out and I missed it.

I noticed it too, but didn't point it out.

Fantastic job today guys. What an amazing experience and we got to tag along.
Callaway is delivering beyond expectations and I'm blown away by what they have done for you all.
Enjoy the bus trip and keep the pics coming.

Countless pictures of flight scope screens and yellow papers with numbers scribbled and zero pictures of Mickelson? I'm speechless.

Countless pictures of flight scope screens and yellow papers with numbers scribbled and zero pictures of Mickelson? I'm speechless.

I think he was there for a grand total of 12 minutes. They were kinda busy, LOL.

Following along all day when I could get away with it. Awesome coverage of an incredible experience gents! Enjoy the ride and soak it all in. I can only imagine the emotionals you all are going through but I'm sure happy and excited for all of you

We have a full bus. Plenty of snacks and beverages for the trip.
6068d7e8f791bd4bedd59d64b70f0b0f.jpg

Golf heaven awaits you gents. Have fun at dinner tonight, can't freaking wait to see things get going tomorrow!!!!

Speaking of Oban, did anyone try out any Oban shafts during their fittings?

Back