The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

What are the odds the 14th club comes from SIK?

Question for the remaining hopefuls. Have you tried Cobra equipment yet? If selected do you plan to get fit or just choose based off what you know?

Minimal Cobra equipment experience. When I was in Colorado recently with more retail access, I did hit the mim tour and speedzone driver. Both were very nice. If I was picked, I am confident I have hit enough clubs and shafts this year that I could order a solid setup top to bottom. I would be easy peazy.

Question for the remaining hopefuls. Have you tried Cobra equipment yet? If selected do you plan to get fit or just choose based off what you know?

My last 3 of 4 sets.
BioCell, F7, F9. I’m a bit of a cobra junkie.
The only non cobra to crack the lineup the last 10 years was the W/S C200 and that was for the original staffproto.

Fitting options are very limited up here and I've seen very few Cobra's in the wild, just some of the DSG Fmax offerings. Definitely would be travelling down to Mass. and the nearest CC and get fit for the correct OL since it would be something I would be using exclusively and, would like to give honest feedback on.

Love all the responses guys! I know everyone is excited and anxious as am I. Good thing is the teams will fill in soon!

What are the odds the 14th club comes from SIK?
The odds that it has SIK technology, which Cobra has apparently licensed/done a collaboration deal with, is prettty good. I’d guess the odds of it being an actual SIK club are close to zero.

finally got to settle in and let all of this sink in! Words can’t express the excitement I feel about this event! Can’t wait for it to arrive!

I would probably get fitted if selected. I currently have the F9 speedback driver, F8+ 3 fw, F8 7-8 fw and the 2017 King Oversize irons in my bag. Not sure what direction I would go. Probably OL as that has me intrigued.

Yes.

If you think I'd pick a bag for this without going to hit EVERYTHING I could get my hands on again, and maybe again, ... I need to more effectively express how particular I am. That seems unlikely though. 🤔

What about this event makes everyone the most excited. For me it’s to continue the tradition that what is the Morgan Cup.

I think I might try to find a decent fitter for the first time. Would love to get something completely set up the way it should be.

Definitely will be fit. I don't want to get the wrong set this time. My swing has changed so much over time

Yes, but it was older stuff, like non-adjustable driver old. That and a bio-cell hybrid. I loved the color schemes of that entire line. I'm super interested in the OL and T-Rail irons. I'd seriously schedule an all Cobra fitting at Club Champion before actually choosing what I was going to pick.

Through my simulator membership I get a free club champion fitting each year, so I would definitely use that to help decide on clubs even though I have a good idea of what would work for me in the cobra lineup

probably not... but it might have a SIK face insert ;)
No complaints there at all. Be interesting to see what they do together next after the 3D printed run

Congrats guys!

This is definitely a cool way to roll out the participants!

Good Morning!!! Morgan Cup hopefuls, what is your first move if JB calls your name in the next few days?

Good Morning!!! Morgan Cup hopefuls, what is your first move if JB calls your name in the next few days?
Run as fast as I can to my car, close the door turn up the Music and scream YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS.
YEEEESSSSSSSS BABY!!!
because the only person or thing that can make this happy is my wife and this would break some type of hidden clause.
Maybe even drive a few streets prior to YEEEEESSSSSSS!
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Probably something like this:

Back