ANNOUNCEMENT The 2024 Albatross Club is Now Open

Love seeing all the new tags show up already!

I missed this thread yesterday, just updated.

Thank you to my MC opponent @93civiccpe for paying for my 2024 Albatross Club membership! Much appreciated!!

Love seeing all the excitement for 2024! Let’s keep seeing those AC tags for 2024 appear!!!

Everyone reading this…

What a whirlwind of day 1 for the AC

Easy no brainer join every year.

Happy to support!

Finally got a spare minute to get this done and always feel great about signing up for another year of awesomeness!

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Thank you all so much. Some really fun stuff coming up

Get in on this my friends!

It really is a blessing to be able to help others out, and then be eligible for some of the amazing experiences THP offers.

I am in. Thanks for providing the link made it super easy.

This is easily the best $40 I spend all year.

Doh, how did I miss this. Heading to take care of it now!.

And, I'm in. Honored to be part of it for another year. @GolferGal, from the THP homepage, (for me at least), the link to the Albatross Club is still pointing to the 2022 Announcement/forum thread (for the 2023 Albatross Club).

And, I'm in. Honored to be part of it for another year. @GolferGal, from the THP homepage, (for me at least), the link to the Albatross Club is still pointing to the 2022 Announcement/forum thread (for the 2023 Albatross Club).
Good catch, I will get that fixed, thank you!

Love seeing all the new tags show up already!
Looks good this year. Love seeing how you freshen it up every year.

Complete!

For those following, 2024 AC members, we have a very cool THP Experience we have never done before that we will have news on coming next week.

For those following, 2024 AC members, we have a very cool THP Experience we have never done before that we will have news on coming next week.
TACO EXPERIENCE ???

Back