EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Well…do we get all the coins??
I played pretty well but putted not so great. Did not lose a ball and enjoyed hitting your faces again. I'll commit to 60% of the coins but I could be bribed for the remaining 40. 🤣

Less than a week until travel starts for me!
Just saw some pics and videos the course has posted from yesterday and man on man. It looks prime!

I played pretty well but putted not so great. Did not lose a ball and enjoyed hitting your faces again. I'll commit to 60% of the coins but I could be bribed for the remaining 40. 🤣
Pretty sure you’re getting something soon…

Just saw some pics and videos the course has posted from yesterday and man on man. It looks prime!
Member guest is right before this event.
Its like we know what we are doing or something

Member guest is right before this event.
Its like we know what we are doing or something
You guys always know what you’re doing with these events because they are always knocked out of the park. Just seeing it on Ballyhack’s IG is getting me even more excited.

Pretty sure you’re getting something soon…
Local Northwoods League baseball team out of Madison has been unveiling their "alternate" uniforms for certain points during the season. If you can get @xThor to wear this at Ballyhack I'm all in. All the coins.

1714061286344.png

Local Northwoods League baseball team out of Madison has been unveiling their "alternate" uniforms for certain points during the season. If you can get @xThor to wear this at Ballyhack I'm all in. All the coins.

View attachment 9260744
Sir, you have a weiner on your chest and not the cool kind of dog.
The kind that Burg absolutely loves.

View attachment 9260744
the Mallards are a national treasure.

Wiener!

the Mallards are a national treasure.

Wiener!
It's really fun, not sure what they're doing with uniforms this year. All kinds of random ones throughout the season.

Packing has commenced. Scripting set with the exception of maybe 1 change depending on if something comes in and if I like it or not.

I got a question about dinners and dress code.
Here is the simple answer. Dress like you are going to a nice country club (because you are).

That’s going to be a suitcase looking for a destination for a week.
I don’t actually have it in my travel bag yet. I am going to Pigeon Forge tonight to go to Dollywood tomorrow with the fam but everything is set aside and will go in the bag Wednesday night. Even though next Friday seems forever away, this next week is jam packed for me. Workouts, mowing the yard, visiting/checking on my grandma, UT softball game, etc etc etc lol.

Man Bag Boy knocked these bags out of the park. Past couple years I’ve tried to turn my itch to buy to bags and shoes over clubs. I’ve had every bag Vessel to Maxfli and this is really becoming my favorite. Played 18 in a drizzle today bag handled it awesome. I can’t wait to learn more about the materials of these as it’s pretty special imo. I much prefer this bag to my Vessel or SL2. Straps are great, easy to adjust and good for walking. The stand sits the bag more up right. Not a bunch of sagging which is nice. Was playing in a 25-30 wind the other day and was pleasantly surprised how sturdy this bag is. TBH before this if I was bag shopping I don’t think this would have popped in to my head. Now they will be my first look.

And I will add this.
Many of you guys have never been to a THP Experience or one at a Dormie Property. You have a chance to follow one just days before you, do it!
Or at the very least go look at some of the live update threads from this year.

Im kind of surprised how many have not even looked.

And I will add this.
Many of you guys have never been to a THP Experience or one at a Dormie Property. You have a chance to follow one just days before you, do it!
Or at the very least go look at some of the live update threads from this year.

Im kind of surprised how many have not even looked.
You’d think we’d see most of them this week with it being at the same course ours is at!

You’d think we’d see most of them this week with it being at the same course ours is at!
One would think, even for a little bit.
We have 14 THPers? I say 6.

Back