TEASER The 2024 GolfTEC Experience is Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Learning, Visiting and Improvement while playing something special.

Let’s go!!!! Can’t wait for sign ups!

So cool! Can’t wait for more details

I am very very excited to hear more about this particular event. Seeing @AuzzieMatt journey thru his goltec lessons has been amazing

This is awesome. Just bought the Holiday Gold pack, a large part of that decision was seeing @AuzzieMatt and his improvement through his Golftec thread.

• Admin
Despite what @OldandStiff thinks, I could really use some GolfTEC help 😉😂

I’ve enjoyed following @AuzzieMatt and his journey so I’m most definitely interested in this one.

Awesome to hear! Can't wait to hear more about it.

This is awesome, and I'm super excited to see the opportunity for improvement come available to some lucky peeps!

Looking forward to learning more about this one!

You can bet I'll be signing up for this one!

2024 baby.

Nice to see this is now two events: Skytrak and Golftec.

I embrace the challenge of getting better at Golftec. Well I should say, they have a greater challenge of making ME better. Can't wait to hear more about this one

Ooooh can't wait to hear more about this one!

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

The golf tec here just moved to a new location and expanded I think. I have never been inside. No idea what this includes but it will probably be pretty cool.

Oh how I would love the opportunity, depending on dates (of course), to participate in this. I think as I get closer to retiring, maybe in 2024 if not then early 2025, I want to improve my game - and lessons are the best way at this stage. Given that I will have rehabbed a new knee (end of Jan 2024), this could be just what the doctor ordered - hahahaha. If I am not able to participate, I still have Golftec not too far from me, and I may well still get some lessons - time will tell, and so too will whatever may be offered by the courses local to me.

Very looking forward to following this one - and naturally all the others too.

Back