EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

The official kickoff to Grandaddy 11; I love it!

@jlew, I hope your Zoom Happy Hours are as...."lively"....as ours were. Did you know that @Mmaynard11 had a full head of hair before we started those? :ROFLMAO:
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Love seeing the Grandaddy thread pop up! It is going to be fun watching who gets to experience the greatest amateur event ever!

Also before we get too deep into this thread, just want to say thank you to all of the alumni who've come before us and allowed for the 11th iteration to exist. Starting with The Dream Team captained by @Hawk and finishing with Team Legacy and Captain @Mmaynard11 and @Muchmore .

We're going to do everything we can to make certain that we represent each of you who've gone before us!

Also before we get too deep into this thread, just want to say thank you to all of the alumni who've come before us and allowed for the 11th iteration to exist. Starting with The Dream Team captained by @Hawk and finishing with Team Legacy and Captain @Mmaynard11 and @Muchmore .

We're going to do everything we can to make certain that we represent each of you who've gone before us!
Muhammad Ali Torch GIF by NBC

Pretty special seeing this thread pop up.
Greatest Amateur golf experience ever created

No doubt in my mind that you’re going to crush it!

@Muchmore no longer has sweet flowing locks and now wears a toupee

YEEEESSSS!! So glad to see this coming back. Everyone needs to be excited about the Grandaddy! Even if you're not there, you will still be able to live vicariously thru the lucky few who are. It's an amazing event that will really blow your mind :cool:

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

"12 or MORE" has me very excited

Man, seeing this thread come to life again is so crazy awesome, especially with the changes, @jlew & @mwoodpga announcements already & now seeing the team slots.

I've not been here as long as some & I remember seeing my first follow of this thinking how can this be real, seeing the following Grandaddy events & how they've gone from strength to strength in my short time is testament to everyone who goes, THP & Callaway.

Want... to... go... back!!!! what do I have to do? Who do I have to hurt.. or love it could be that too? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back