EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Oh yeah!!!! 2024 Granddaddy thread has arrived.

Such a special thing on the forum. I like to share a funny (to me at least) story about my first few months on THP back in 2021. I remember seeing a thread called "Granddaddy" keep popping up in the 'New posts' page of the forum. And while I had just become a grandfather myself I wasn't quite ready to join a thread specifically for grandfathers who played golf. Boy was I in for a surprise and incredible ride when I finally did click into that thread and caught up on the 2021 Granddaddy. The most incredible event in amateur golf and it still blows my mind that a bunch of folks from an internet forum get treated like royalty by Callaway Golf.

Anyway, I'm so happy this thread is alive now. Especially since I'm smart enough to follow them start to finish now. :ROFLMAO:

Whoever you play against from Callaway, it'll be a good time. They treat you like rockstars and know how to have fun.

Oh yeah!!!! 2024 Granddaddy thread has arrived.

Such a special thing on the forum. I like to share a funny (to me at least) story about my first few months on THP back in 2021. I remember seeing a thread called "Granddaddy" keep popping up in the 'New posts' page of the forum. And while I had just become a grandfather myself I wasn't quite ready to join a thread specifically for grandfathers who played golf. Boy was I in for a surprise and incredible ride when I finally did click into that thread and caught up on the 2021 Granddaddy. The most incredible event in amateur golf and it still blows my mind that a bunch of folks from an internet forum get treated like royalty by Callaway Golf.

Anyway, I'm so happy this thread is alive now. Especially since I'm smart enough to follow them start to finish now. :ROFLMAO:
One d in the middle, regardless of what the belt says

One d in the middle, regardless of what the belt says
So what's the story with that? Why does it have 2 D's on the belt? Are we waiting until we win it back before we use the 2 D's for it here?

So what's the story with that? Why is it have 2 D's on the belt? Are we waiting until we win it back before we use the 2 D's for it here?
It’s just one of those “things”

So what's the story with that? Why does it have 2 D's on the belt? Are we waiting until we win it back before we use the 2 D's for it here?
One d...:D

the floor of the nest
@Mmaynard11 was under par and undefeated in that venue!

The only two things of value found on the floor of the Nest were @Mmaynard11 and a box of THC gummies. And the latter is highly debatable.

This thread pops up…hearts start racing!

I can’t wait to see this team fill out. Wish I could join you!!

Well unless he has been tested, we have no idea if he is undefeated
@AT_CG gave him a run. He has some moves, but Cap took it to a new level.

Different type of testing is what I was speaking of
I thought it was weird his ringtone was the Golden Girls theme, but then it all made sense

Basically anyone?
Hahahaha I didn’t take the cop out answer but hell yes I would. Not a single person apart of the Callaway group that I wouldn’t want to tee it up with and spend 3:59 talking about golf, life, and tech.

Whoever you play against from Callaway, it'll be a good time. They treat you like rockstars and know how to have fun.
What about that guy who asked about sandbagging?

…and day one this thread has derailed. Good luck @jlew

Don’t know how THP puts these together, but thank you for doing it.
Incredible opportunity……
So Cool Reaction GIF by Travis

Back